4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:26 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:04 pm 
Digital Baby Troll

I tried my best to do some tonus style pictures, but damn he's good. This is with my new studded snow tires, anyone wanna go mudding?

Dirty

Also dirty

Pure sex with the bubble tint and blue hub'd rims. Enjoy

-John

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:54 pm 
Now Drives a hybrid :(

those blue hubed gt wheels hurt my eyes and should be outlawed, but everything else is a great start for a monster.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:57 pm 
Digital Baby Troll

I have yet to find anyone who like the blue hubs, I regretted it after they were done. They grew on me though, plus it makes it look more like an easy kill, kinda like bait.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:05 pm 
Some call me a god

the blued turbo rims work well with the black car and it looks good but i dont think it'll work well with other colors, great job on the photos too!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:10 pm 

I saw you awhile back on the way to work or something. This was on county line right by Sports Authority. I was in a red evo. I dont remember what wheels were on it though, Could of been some black ones or stockers.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:15 pm 
The happy administrator

Blue on the rims. [-X Get that missing trim replaced and put on an air filter. An hour of buffing and it'll look damn fine!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:15 pm 
Some call me a god

welcome to the board confusionisbad! pls putyour location on your profile per board rules
what year evo do you have, got an 03 myself

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:08 pm 
Digital Baby Troll

Quote:
I saw you awhile back on the way to work or something. This was on county line right by Sports Authority. I was in a red evo. I dont remember what wheels were on it though, Could of been some black ones or stockers.

If you have no rear wing then I think I remember seeing you.

Quote:
Get that missing trim replaced and put on an air filter. An hour of buffing and it'll look damn fine!
Which trim am I missing? The panel on the passenger door? I lost that one on the highway. As for the air filter I'm looking for a 1g DSM intake box since the 1g MAF on my stock air box wont fit a filter.

And thanks for the compliments and helpful criticism, I've been thinking of making a wide body kit for it and see how that comes out, I'll do a mock up and post pics here shortly of my idea for that.

The wheels I'm looking at that should fit, 40mm offset and 5.31 back spacing 15/7 I think will really finish the look when I get her shinny. Think I can fit a 205/50/15 with the 2" drop?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:17 pm 

Quote:

And thanks for the compliments and helpful criticism, I've been thinking of making a wide body kit for it and see how that comes out, I'll do a mock up and post pics here shortly of my idea for that.

The wheels I'm looking at that should fit, 40mm offset and 5.31 back spacing 15/7 I think will really finish the look when I get her shinny. Think I can fit a 205/50/15 with the 2" drop?

I think I have those on my car, with nice tread (less than 1000 miles), and no curb rash. Pm me with an offer, say 100 dollars less than you would pay new, and I'll ship 'em. also I've never seen a wide body kit for our cars that you can buy. There were special widebody ralliart kits but they are long gone from the 80's and never released outside of Japan. Please do not adapt one or get "inventive" to make one from a civc or sentra etc.. work. Everyone who has done one ends up with a large UGLY grain of rice, and a waste of a 1500 run, rare car. This will also hurt your resale value, If you come up short on rent, have a baby, or have a high phone bill due to sex chat lines, everyone will want you to part out your vehicle, or give you peanuts for it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:34 pm 
Digital Baby Troll

Yeah thats what I was concerned about was nobody approving it, and I was going to use the stock fender flares off my cherokee, they run perfectly over the well and mold right down into the stock side skirts, I was going to painters tape them on and take some pics and see if you guys think I could get away with it. I want a late 80's euro square body look, or make it look like a SHOgun if I get lucky, but that would be hard. I'm getting new front fenders soon since mine are pretty rippled so I figure if I do go for it to try it on the dead fenders first before hitting the rear. But if I could fit a 245/45/16 with huge back spacing I think it would really improve the handling and give the car a nice clean fat look. Kinda like a wide body evo. These are all just my mind running its weird thoughts, so no worries, I'm not going to destroy this rare car.

That would be fun to run something looking like that. Plus I want to see what my body working skills turn out like, but once again don't worry, I wont try unless I can get the mock up to look good and get approval

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:43 pm 
Some call me a god

Pure Sex if you like Ridin Dirty :ANAL:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:44 pm 
Digital Baby Troll

Quote:
Pure Sex if you like Ridin Dirty :ANAL:
depends who's offering

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:45 pm 

grab a 1.5 car for less than 500, body kit it, slam it, put a 4g63t in it, and practice the hell out of it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:52 pm 
Digital Baby Troll

thats actually what I'm looking for as a daily, but I know I wont keep it as a daily for long...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:01 pm 

Nope, I still have my wing on. I think I was like a car or so behind you pulling up to that light.

I have an 03 RR evo and a 93 Colt w/4g63 to answer your question Matt.