4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:26 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:41 am 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

A member on the csm performance facebook page got in contact with yoshifab and if you guys missed out on getting a set, now is your chance to get a sweet deal on a set of these yoshifab camber plates for 3g csms also work on the early elantras 92-95, so here is the deal, yoshifab plans to offer a discount if we can get enough buyers they will take $30 off of the normal listed price on their website if we can get 10 buyers right now looks like we almost have enough guys interested but I figured I'd share the deal on here with other 3g csm owners that are not on Facebook as often or perhaps just don't even have a Facebook account, in any case this is a great deal, the normal price for these is $210.26 per set, so after discount you would be looking at $180.26 per set, so if we can get 10 guys to sign up to buy em, it would be great, if you guys are serious respond to this post and we will try and add you to the list on FB or I will get you guys in contact with the guy running the group buy on there, I believe they plan to offer special coupon codes, but I will update this post with how they plan to offer the discount on here, if we get enough interest.

Hope you all have a happy 2019 Thanksgiving.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:36 am 

UPDATE: 11/25 YOSHIFAB GROUP BUY
Yoshifab has activated discount code: CSMCAMBER19
Valid through December 2nd. Thanks everyone for participating.

https://yoshifab.com/store/3g-csm-cambe ... 89-92.html

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:54 am 

Anyone that plans to order a set of these can use this code from now unitll dec 2nd
happy holidays everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:51 am 

UPDATE: We got approximately 5 guys who sent payment for the group buy [me included] so if we get 5 more buyers we can all get the $30 off discount, they extended the sale into JAN so if any members or non ones use the code above when you place an order on their site you can still get the discount, but remember in addition to working on the "89-"92 3G csms these also work on the "92-"95 early Hyundai Elantras as well and they don't have any rubber wear areas like the oem ones, so even if you just buy them to replace worn-out old rubber oem ones it would be worth it they offer a lot of good adjustment, and I have owned 2 cars running these since 2016 so I know they are reliable too, hence why I plan to order a 3rd set for my next 4G63T swap which will be shared on here and maybe youtube as well if I get enough time in between pulling parts for folks on here lol, also yoshifab does accept money order as a form of payment so you can send payment via US mail if you don't have paypal or google wallet etc.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:08 pm 
I'm in, so lmk what I need to do? Come on lets get some more guys in on this!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:36 am 

too late to the party quikgt

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:27 pm 

I’m ready to buy a set, hopefully we can get another discount?