4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:45 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:33 am 

Hey everyone,

I have the trophy winners and my pictures up from the Cookout. They are here:
http://mn3s.org/cookout2009/index.html

I added links to pics of individual cars, for most of the trophy winners. There are a few I wasn't sure of, or didn't have a pic. At the bottom of the page is a link to another page of pics that Alesia gave me. She took pics of virtually every car. So if you know of a trophy winner that didn't have a link, send me the picture number, if you see it.

We had a great turnout this year. There was more cars than last year. We ended up with 140 registered Mitsus there. And with my cars and the other Mitsus there we ended up with around 150 cars. We had a ton of spectators too. We ended up feeding 325 people. That is awesome! We had another perfect weather day too. Thanks for everyone that made the trip out.

Big thanks to Brookdale Mitsubishi and Modern Automotive Performance. They were our main sponsors this year. Also thanks to Brent Rau for coming and showing off his sweet drag car. Brent will be racing that thing up at BIR on Labor Day.

I also had another hard working group of volunteers. Andy, Derek, Ryan T, and Flip ran the registration desk. Steve and Mike W helped out collecting money at the entrance. Plus Ed, Stacy and Christine handled the food. Plus a bunch of other people helped with setup and tear down. I couldn't even attempt to do the Cookout anymore without there help. THANK YOU!

Hopefully next year we can find some even more ways to make the Cookout bigger and better.

later,
Curt