4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:25 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: project precious
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:42 pm 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

I've been working on dsms, and colt vista wagons for a while now, about 4 months ago got my first csm, its a 1992 Mitsubishi mirage, It's really cool car I got to say i love working on the car, so far I have a few unique mods and things to try out since I also own a dsm and switching things around is cool heres a link to the site a started the build on I would share it all on here as well but uploading pictures on here is a little tricky heres the link http://www.dsmtuners.com/threads/projec ... -153577512

I was surprised to get the car [since I thought it would be snatched up after I gave up trying to figure out ways to have it transported to my house]... [the car was up in the mountains, a few hundred miles away from my house] so the owner got family to deliver it to me for a lot less a few months later, and it showed up one day out of the blue, It did not start, but I knew that was not going to stop me 8) it rotated freely, and had potential, to me honestly I was hoping to make it into a fun daily driver to help beat the fuel prices out of the equation, but after thinking about it.. I aim to eventually add the turbo 4G63t motor in it, but for now some supporting mods and TLC is what this old car really needs, thanks for reading fellow csm'ers and hope you have a good day.