4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 1:43 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: the rice pattle
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2003 9:16 pm 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

I live in Jacksonville Florida and own a 91 Galant VR-4. My mods include a small 16g, 3in turbo back mandrel bent exhaust with o2 eliminator, k&n air filter with a hacked mas and airbox, boost and a/f guages. Motor is stock but have a spare 4g63T motor out of a 91 Tsi that i'm currently building with 2g pistons with 1g rods and balanceshaft removal. When i picked up the motor i got everything else i needed to do a mirage/colt/hyundai excel swap. i am planning on just dropping the motor from the galant right into one of these cars. i love the idea of having a hatchback that hauls ass and that is not a honda ya know?

I don't frequent this board too often but i do visit every once in a while and read where i left off from the last time. It has certianly helped me out a lot. thanks everyone
-------------------------------------------------------------------
well, a lot of plans have changed about my build up.. I will be using a SBR stage 1 block with wiseco 8.3:1 pistons on 1g rods.. as of now i have the block and am just waiting for head work. then I'll be using the galant motor for the colt hatch, it is in better shape than the Tsi block i have. I'll have more updates and pics to come soon