4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:13 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Ravewolf saying hello
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:03 am 
Restricted Newbie

Hello everyone,name's Matt,aka Ravewolf. You've probably seen my name on alot of boards, and fellow DSM'ers will know me from tooners, as well as DSMAP.net(I'm a huge jackal supporter).

I have owned a 91 Talon TSI FWD for about three years. Played hell to get that sorry rattletrap of a car going, and it was worse cutting it up (body was too messed up,and tired of all the little problems with it.). I was intent on building an awd(I have a 92 frame), but then stumbled upon....the little monsters. I've seen fast cars before,but something about seeing a little, tiny inconspicuous hatchback like the colt shoot off like a molested ape just...I can't put it into words how it made me feel. I will say this. I have a permanent bend in my pecker from the sudden onset of...lust I felt for these cars....coupled with not so loose jeans...yea you get the idea. Ok, time to quit rambling.
eb
I do not own a CSM yet,but am making plans to pick up a colt hb,and since I have a decent 6bolt and awd assembly, doing the awd swap on it, and boosting the ever loving hell out of the 4g I have. All in the name of slaying douchebags with new camaros and other crap that they bought, not built. It drives me mad to no end to get picked on by losers who go out and buy a car already built, and have them gloat about how awesome they are...yea nvm, rambling again.

But anyway, I'm here, and happy to have made the change (still love DSMs, but not so much anymore), and hope to become a permanent fixture here.

In other words, get used to see my eccentric arse. :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:30 am 

welcome to the board..and im also on dsmap..

was literally on there 2 min ago going over the tuning posts again and u was n one of them lol..reconized the name.

enjoy the site.. lots of great people and info here..and yeah these are great lil sleeper cars.. you just have to put up with the dumb people asking if its a geo...or a honda lol

Steve

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:58 am 

Welcome! These are great little cars but finding them in decent shape is getting hard to do. Also to kill some time go to youtube and search for jafromobile, he has a ton of videos of him working on the colt. Be sure to toss up some pics once you find one.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:05 am 
Restricted Newbie

Quote:
Welcome! These are great little cars but finding them in decent shape is getting hard to do. Also to kill some time go to youtube and search for jafromobile, he has a ton of videos of him working on the colt. Be sure to toss up some pics once you find one.
10-4 Will do. I have my heart set on a blue one back home that's been sitting for awhile. I just gotta get ahold of the people first. If not gonna wait till I get the money and buy one here.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:31 pm 
The happy administrator

Welcome to 61t. What are you using to run jackal? I've got an ostrich setup I've been running for over a year now and I'm thinking about converting.

Have a:
1978 Oldsmobile Cutlass - 468BBO TH350
Round 3:
1990 Dodge Colt-4G63T 5spd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:47 pm 
Some call me a god

Welcome