4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 12:32 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:47 pm 

First of all, i posted some pics of my car when i first got it, it looked like this:

Well, since then ive painted it flat black with a gloss mitsu symbol on the hood, installed a cf shift knob, painted the inside of my corner lights black to match the beamer lights, and i put on a spoiler i pulled from the junkyard. Anyways i was at the junkyard today pulling some door panels out of a mirage since mine are cracked and ruined and i looked at the back of the hatch, thats when i noticed it.....a mirage center tail light section. I read on here how rare they are so i bought it. I was gonna sell it on here, but i was holding it up to my car and i decided my car looks way better with the center section, so i went ahead and drilled a couple holes in my hatch and now its on there! Then i was paying for everything when i noticed a blue racing seat with a 4 point harness sitting in the office so i asked how much, they told me $150 and i turned around to leave and this other guy asked me how much i wanted to pay for it, i told him that i didnt have that much money and i was gonna leave again so he told me i could take it for $50, i told him id give him $40 and he said okay. Oh yeah, i also got a 1g steering wheel. Anyways, heres the pics.......

Upload Jpg with PicTiger

Ps. I bought a set of bronze 15x7 rota slipstreams, they are supposed to be here next week some time, ill take pics and post em in here when theyre mounted

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:46 pm 
CSM Junkie

Looks like a good start, all though i would paint it a color.

But nice deal on the seat!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:31 pm 

i didnt know black wasnt a color, well i guess technically black is the absense of color(or is that white). Just kiddin man, i hated the ugly baby blue and spray bombin it flat black was the fastest, easiest, and cheapest way to fix the ugly color. Its only temporary anyhow, i work at a body shop so ill probably paint it this summer, most likely black. gloss black.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:33 am 

i thought the mirage tail light was pretty rare, figured at least a few people would be excited or jealous, hmm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:15 am 

Quote:
i thought the mirage tail light was pretty rare, figured at least a few people would be excited or jealous, hmm
It is rare, but we are all hoping that if we dont mention it you will take it off and sell it for cheap:D Awesome find man, looks good. Im going with flat black as well.

Hunting for a Miata

Past:

92 200E 1.5L Hatch
92 TSi AWD 6/4
89 Colt GT Turbo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:17 am 

ha ha, thought about it, but i like it too much now to sell it, if anybody wants the racing seat and harness they can pm me tho, im not sure if i wanna put that in my car yet or not

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:45 pm 

Dam, I should go steal the hatch centre pice from Mirage I sold to kid next door..;)

92 Laser RS AWD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:07 am 
abnormal

pm'd u about the harness, oh and i like the ghost emblem i did one of those in dark grey gloss, on my old 92 eclipse