4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:58 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:38 am 
Restricted Newbie

I offer performance tuning in addition to regular repair services to Car Clubs/Racers, or anyone that wants performance mods/tuning or repair/maintenance done for about ½ of what most shops charge. Anyway, I have a lot of vehicles that I have done in my portfolio and I thought you might like to pass on my information to your acquaintances in case they need some work done.

I used to be really big into the street racing/cruising scene in St. Louis ("cruising" Lindbergh and racing at Koch Rd, etc.). I have a degree in Automotive Technology from Universal Technical Institute, Glendale Heights, IL, including Hot Rod University training. I have also performed basic maintenance, bolt-on performance upgrades, internal engine and cylinder head modifications, custom exhaust systems, nitrous oxide/turbocharger installation and tuning, fuel management tuning, interior modifications, etc. on my own personal vehicles including, but not limited to the following models: 2 Chevrolet Camaro SS (one with the Grand Sport LT4 V8), Ferrari F355, 4.6L Mustang Cobra (made 480 RWHP), Several Fox Body Mustangs, Several Mitsubishi Eclipses, Numerous Nissan vehicles, 1995 Turbo charged, 2.4L Dodge Neon, BMW 3 Series, etc. I am also ASE certified.

I currently at Suntrup Hyundai on Lemay ferry Rd., and I do this on the side on weekends and after work hours (I work the 3:30-midnight shift), please let me know if you need anything, thanks! Bring me a written estimate from any shop and I will beat it.

Thanks,

CARL MARTIN
team_lethal_racing@yahoo.com

Last edited by neonturbo1995 on Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:04 am 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

No offense Carl but you've asked some pretty basic questions at galantvr4.org in the past. What would make someone want you to work on their car?

I would post links but anyone can just look at all your posts and decide for themselves.
neonturbo1995 on galantvr4.org

And no i'm not looking for you but if you come on a board i'm a member of and spam this stuff then you better expect me to tell other board members what I know so they can make an informed decision.

Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:57 pm 
CSM Expert

I dont know about this guy Ive never herd of him, and he mentions Street names like you guys should know them. I know i should just sit in my corner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:42 am 
CSM Junkie

i need my car up and running! dont care if its this guy or anyone else that has just about or more knowledge about 4g63t motors than me. my cars just about done guys, so anyone near me willing to help, i would gladely pay. just to sum if not mention everything i possibly can......cut holes for intercooler piping, rewire starter, rewire alternator, put back clutch line, and put the ecu in. thats about it that i can remember. i already did the hard part of swaping and this and that. only little things left, cept i have not much time and lazy to finish it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:24 am 
Restricted Newbie

I would like to help you, but you are in California....I am in St. Louis, MO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:42 am 
Some call me a god

Quote:
I would like to help you, but you are in California....I am in St. Louis, MO
First post is a business proposition?!

06 C6 Z06- 600whp NA