4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:55 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:44 am 
CSM Junkie

:o Uuuh, I have a U.S. GTI rear bumper, but as I recall, you have been ragging me lately. Whose your daddy now? Really, the shipment price and trouble is serious, but I do have the bumper if it will get the thing done. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:54 am 
Restricted Newbie

Quote:
:o Uuuh, I have a U.S. GTI rear bumper, but as I recall, you have been ragging me lately. Whose your daddy now? Really, the shipment price and trouble is serious, but I do have the bumper if it will get the thing done. :wink:
Man i haven't started ragging you yet ;) that was just a teaser :lol:

Yeah the shipping is a pita, i think close or more then $200 due to the size of the package. I really want that red thing between the tails but then i have to move my licensplate down to bumper, and my licens lights will be facing the wrong way :-? That's why i wanted the rear bumper as well as the red plate between the tail light.

If you have an extra bumper, think you could take some messurments (spelling) and i'll try to find out some prices???

C50 GTi
Syclone #2550

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:11 am 
CSM Junkie

:D I wasn't on your case yet. I was after Netninja (he is up the road from me). Anyway, I'll check it out. But we may be on different pages: my bumper looks like yours. The red name plate was not a part of the bumper. I do have a spot in the middle for license plates, but I'm not sure that it will handle the European plates. The red center plate was removed when I repainted recently. I'll see if I can find it. Meanwhile, if that plate is what you want, try a thread on the "wanted" section.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:26 am 
Restricted Newbie

Quote:
:D I wasn't on your case yet. I was after Netninja (he is up the road from me). Anyway, I'll check it out. But we may be on different pages: my bumper looks like yours. The red name plate was not a part of the bumper. I do have a spot in the middle for license plates, but I'm not sure that it will handle the European plates. The red center plate was removed when I repainted recently. I'll see if I can find it. Meanwhile, if that plate is what you want, try a thread on the "wanted" section.
Ohhh i see, sorry about that then ;) Carry on sir. I know the red nameplate is not a part of the bumper. This is what i was looking for:

Notice the bumper is different from my European Colt:

Yeah i know about the classified section but i'm also cheap and thought that maybe i could do some trade ;);) We also have licens plates that are on 2 rows, so that wont be a problem.

C50 GTi
Syclone #2550

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:50 am 
CSM Expert

lol, i wasn't ragging on you bill... i was ummmmm... well... merely pointing out that it's very expensive to import a bumper... yeah 8) lol, but anyhow, U.S. GTI? we HAVE those? i was possible interested in this depending on whether or not they bolt right up, unlike the cutting and whatever else is involved with tom's kit. I was gonna search the archives when I get a chance (at work right now :( )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:22 pm 
CSM Junkie

I somehow put this on another thread: Yeah, I have that bumper in silver. Let's see what Netninja has on his mind(?). I'll get back to you. Got to get out now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:32 pm 
Restricted Newbie

Quote:
I somehow put this on another thread: Yeah, I have that bumper in silver. Let's see what Netninja has on his mind(?). I'll get back to you. Got to get out now.
LOL i saw that :D Cool, thanks a lot.

C50 GTi
Syclone #2550