Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:21 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:41 pm 
CSM Expert

Quote:
funny it hasn't done it today :axe:
ummmm, from my past experiences, that usually means that you've got a good 24 hours before is spontaniously combusts... lol, but that's just my luck i guess 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:58 pm 
CSM Junkie

:o The hardest problem to solve is the "intermitent" fault. Unless you can make it occur, you can't do a reliable diagnosis. It just scares crap out of you whenever you get out any distance on the highway. Good luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:55 pm 

found the problem two wires in the ignition near the steering columm were not connecting properly. At least i hope that was the problem :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:53 pm 
CSM Expert

hopefully it was as simple (not to mention cheap) as that. i was also thinking... since this is going to be starting at 1pm, anyone wanna come over to my house for a bbq? hang out, shoot the shyt, help get my car running if it isn't by then :wink: lol. i'll need a good guesstimate so i would know how many burgers and whatnot to get. let me know if anyone's interested.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:34 pm 
CSM Expert

ok everyone, looks like i won't be bringing the colt to the meet... the intercooler pipes i was gonna get are being delayed in customs so it most likely won't give me enough time to have my supplier ship them to me so i can measure and cut where needed. guess i'll have to roll up in the merc. tracer aka "pimp wagon" :wink: oh well, maybe next time... although my house is on the way to burgerking so if anyone want's to stop by and check out what i've got so far, they're more than welcome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:59 pm 

this meet is still going on...my number is 1-540-273-1807 if you guys need any help in finding out more info.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:10 pm 
CSM Junkie

Thanks for the number. My cell is (757) 651-2524. We may need some on the road contact as we go toward Richmond and Fredericksburg. I got an advance that there may be SNOW. I hate to put this thing in that mess. Let's get some Richmond and Fred'sbrg cell numbers. Planning to go I64W to Richmond; I95N to Fred'sbrg; ex161 to Va123; up Ox Rd., cross Bradock Rd., into GMU. Thanks, Bill and Customthecoltgt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:30 pm 
Some call me a god

Weather forecast a week in advance are pointless and hardly ever correct. My car won't function in the snow with street radial and I know it won't function now that I'm running DR. I think a bunch of the guys from Richmond are gonna head up to F'burg here and meet us at a local Denny's then we are all gonna run up together, is that right Chris? Bill, you and custom should meet us as well unless yall are leaving later in the day.

Jason

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:53 pm 
CSM Junkie

Sounds good. We'll get details later. I agree that week-out forcast are not usually any good. However, this Sat. forecast was about a week out, and it turned out correct, and messed up our opening track day. Well, think positive. :finga:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:39 pm 

looks like things are getting better for the weather just partly cloudy...lets hope it stays that way. If you are coming from south of the fredericksburg area we are all meeting at denny's off I-95 exit 126. Its right across from the exxon gas station should be very easy to figure out. I am in hawaii right now and people can still get in touch with me just a five hour time difference from the east coast

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 5:26 pm 
CSM Junkie

Well, we can find Denny's OK, but that's going to be a tough swim for your car. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 3:52 pm 
CSM Expert

lol, ok, well the latest weather is in (this after we were supposed to have RAIN today, NOT snow). Friday looks like it's gonna be snowing all day and into the night... all i gotta say is: SNOW DRIFT COMPETITION!!!!! lol! winner gets... ummmm, bragging rights?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:21 pm 
Restricted Newbie

new guy here. was directed here from dragva.com. planning on going to the gmu meet this weekend, and am looking to see f there are any "caravans" from va beach/757 area? should be bringing another eclipse with me...would it be allright if we cruised up there with ya'll?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:25 pm 
CSM Junkie

:D Yeah. We can meet up at about 8:30 in Chesapeake. Cruise to Fred'sbg, 12:00, on to GMU. Place and Times subjt. to debate and change. Give me a call. 547-1648; 961-8780; or 651-2524. :finga:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:29 pm 
Restricted Newbie

where at in chesapeake??? if i get these parts in on friday and everything goes well, im deff up for going