4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:40 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:20 pm 

Not sure how many members actually still look at this section of the forum or are even in this area, but I wanted to post info on a meet I am putting together later this month. Most of you have probably heard of Buffalo Wild Wings before, if not here is a link...

http://www.buffalowildwings.com/

And this is the location of the BWW we would like to try and have a meet at...

http://www.bing.com/local/details.as...e+nj&FORM=LARE

When I lived in North & South Carolina BWW was a popular place to have a car meet at, at least once a month or so. We actually would talk with the manager at the local BWW location and setup a food deal. Depending on how many people would come, we would pay $10 or so a person and get say 150-200 wings, fries & other food, drinks were paid for separately. They would reserve a decent sized seating area for us because we would have 20-30+ people show up.

Bridgewater/Somerville, NJ is a pretty accessible location as there are a couple highways that run right into or through it. BWW usually has a pretty decent size parking lot & plenty of seating inside for everyone.

I would like to try and get a meet together at the Somerville BWW location Saturday, August 27th (Last Saturday of the month). Over the next week or so I will gauge the interest in having a meet like this, as I would like to still contact the manager and make sure its alright to bring 20+ people in at once. As of right now I am thinking about doing a late lunch/early dinner thing and meet there around 2pm. I figure that would give us an hour or so to hangout outside and BS about cars & meet eachother.

What I will do is start a list. If you are interested in coming copy and paste the list & add your name to it. Ill update the OP list when names are added...

Somerville, NJ Buffalo Wild Wings
Saturday, August 27th @ 2pm...

List
1. 06MREvo (B.J.@ToxicFab) +6
2. evo8dreamcar +4
3. MJ23FE
4. SLWBOY
5. Sam @ IveyTune
6. twentymxtwo +3
7. JScocchio

Here is the thread from EvoM...

http://forums.evolutionm.net/northea...ewater-nj.html

And on Tristate Evos...

http://forums.tristateevo.com/showthrea ... post180024

Also DSMtuners.com...

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/tri-sta ... le-nj.html

This is a meet for fellow car enthusiast to get together BS about cars, enjoy each others company while grabbing some food! As of right now there is a pretty wide selection of cars coming, Evos, DSMs, Subis, Cobras, Integras, S2000s, Minis, Motorcycles, etc...

Last edited by 06MREvo on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:29 am 

I just noticed my "bing" link above doesn't work...Here you go...

Buffalo Wild Wings Address:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Buffalo+W ... 0.527&z=13

Buffalo Wild Wings
970 US-22
Bridgewater, New Jersey 08807
(908) 704-9300

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:47 am 

I went to this BWW location this weekend for the UFC fights Saturday night...They have plenty of parking & seating, so it should be a good time!! I also spoke with the manager last Friday just to make sure its alright to bring 20+ people in there & he said as long as we get there at like 3pm or so we should be good to go!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:12 am 

Bumper!! I would like to see at least one CSM at the meet!!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:34 pm 

Next Saturday guys! We have around 25 people/cars so far!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:19 pm 

Alright guys, time update!!

I thought about it and 2pm may be a little early...So what we have decided to do it bump the meet back to 3-3:30pm...That should give people time to sleep in, get stuff done & enjoy their Saturday morning before coming to the meet...Hopefully that time will work out better for everyone!

My buddy Jalal will be there taking some badass pics of the meet...Here is his Flickr page so you can check out some of his stuff...

Flickr: MJ23FE's Photostream

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:28 pm 

It has changed to only a 30% chance of rain for Saturday so hopefully we will get lucky!! :supz:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:00 pm 

Unfortunately guys, I think we will have to postpone the Buffalo Wild Wings meet tonight due to the weather/Hurricane Irene...Don't want anyone out driving in Tropical Storm like weather...We are looking into having another meet Saturday, Oct. 8th...Not 100% on the date yet but well let you know!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:29 am 

Quote:
Unfortunately guys, I think we will have to postpone the Buffalo Wild Wings meet tonight due to the weather/Hurricane Irene...Don't want anyone out driving in Tropical Storm like weather...We are looking into having another meet Saturday, Oct. 8th...Not 100% on the date yet but well let you know!
Alright guys, just found out the Mitsubishi Owner's Day Event in Camden, NJ is Oct. 8th...The weekend after that is the Evo Vs. Sti Event at Englishtown on Oct. 15th...I want to lock in Saturday, October 22nd to have a meet at Buffalo Wild Wings...I will call by the end of next week & let the manager know we will be having a meet on that date...I will start a new thread for that meet soon!!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:39 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Alright guys, just found out the Mitsubishi Owner's Day Event in Camden, NJ is Oct. 8th...The weekend after that is the Evo Vs. Sti Event at Englishtown on Oct. 15th...I want to lock in Saturday, October 22nd to have a meet at Buffalo Wild Wings...I will call by the end of next week & let the manager know we will be having a meet on that date...I will start a new thread for that meet soon!!
Ill be calling the manager next week just to let him know we switched dates, we should be good to go though! I will keep this thread but nicely ask one of the mods to change the date for me... :supz: