4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:21 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:12 pm 
Restricted Newbie

Posting this here before DSM sites

Chassis
1989 Mitsubishi Mirage factory turbo California car, Cheap 90’s sunroof, Custom made crossmember, Dual Pass aluminum radiator with fan shroud and temp switch, 1994 Expo spindles with new bearings seals, 2G DSM front brakes, custom coilovers on KYB’s, custom camber plates, 6 point cage, 1990 rear subframe differential and rear suspension, Custom Odessey battery compartment up front, no heat or A/C system at all, 4G brake booster, Quick disconnect steering wheel welded to shaft, door panels and rear seat panels are gone, hatch glass is gone as well.

2.3L 6 bolt Engine

Block 30 over with torque plate, G4CS crank, Kiggly Girdle, Eagle Rods, Ross Pistons, Decked and surfaced for MLS, Oiling veins ported and smoothed in the block and head, plugged oil squirters.

Head is Slow boy stage IV P&P forever ago, Decked and surfaced for MLS, Kiggly HP Beehive springs, SS valves, Forced Performance FP4 cams, Skunk2 adjustable cam gears, All valve train professionally installed to each manufacture’s specs, 2G lifters.
ARP L19 Head studs, Cometic MLS headgasket, copper exhaust manifold gasket, heat barrier intake gasket, 1990 OFH, positive crankcase venting system.

Transmission
1990 DSM trans, gone through in 2013 locally, Fidanza Aluminum flywheel, Fidanza 4.3 sprung 6puck disc no grinds or pop-out issues, 1990 DSM shifter base, shifter and shift arms.

Fuel
Dual external Bosch 044 pumps, FIC 1050SP injectors, Aeromotive AFPR, Aeromotive pre and post filters, SS braided line from tank to rail, Polymer fuel cell.

Ignition
MSD DIS2 Plus w/Tac Adapter, 1990 OEM ignition system, new plug wires, NGK plugs.

Turbo system
Forced Performance Green 73HTZ (internally gated), Oil feed from OFH w/filter.

Exhaust
FP manifold, True 3” O2 housing downpipe all the way out the back

Induction
FP intake with dual -8 AN for PCV system, K&N shorty filter, 3” intercooler piping from turbo to throttle body, 4”core ETS intercooler, Greddy Type R BOV, 90 N/T throttle body mildly ported and rebuilt with new seals, 1G 1990 intake manifold.

Engine management
ECM link V3, Speed density, AEM 5 Bar map, AEM IAT in manifold, 1990 Eprom ECU and harness.

Wheels
Rays / Volk Racing CE28 8-spoke bronze 16” 4x100 wheels with very tired Hoosier slicks.

I have owned this car since around 2013. It is on a California non-op and I have the pink slip in hand. It is clean title. Most of the lighting controls and climate controls stuff is gone. The car was a drag car when I bought. I converted the suspension to a more modern set up and put the 2.3L in it. I used the car for SCCA stuff up until 2015, when I parked the car for some basic upgrades and never got back into the motorsport. It is a nice little car and it is very very fast. The Chassis is extreme rigid with the cage and the short wheelbase. I’m in deep on some other projects and about to move across the country. I am motivated to sell, but I’m not going to give the car away. If you have read all the way to the end then you likely know what your looking at and how rare factory turbo cars are. There are areas where this car would need to be improved upon for a daily driver but not much.
$5500 OBO

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:52 am 

not many get on here anymore they are all on facebook sadly.. good luck with sale tho.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:03 am 
Restricted Newbie

Facebook? Really. I guess I’ll have to have my wife post it. Lol. I don’t do social media

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:40 pm 

yeah unfortunatly theres only a handfull of use who post up here anymore.. its more of a archive place now to look up info.. social media is destroying the world lol

here is the link to the csm page if u need it....

www.facebook.com/groups/CSMPerformance

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:00 am 

Very interested please text me pics to 602 5749801 thanks