4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:20 pm 
Restricted Newbie

I've bought a third colt, so one has to go.
I was told it's an 89, but the VIN tag I was handed (yes handed) comes back as a 91 if I remember correctly. There's no title. The 1.5l engine runs. I'm taking the 5 speed that's in it. I have another 5 speed with a hole through the case, reverse works. The body has severe hail damage so consider this before inquiring about any body pieces. I have only driven it one time about 35 miles and at that time everything was working. With that in mind, the car has been sitting for years with the exception of the time I drove it and a few times the p.o. took it out. Some moving parts may not move so we'll. I have almost all of the interior pieces and several extra misc. pieces that I will have to get listed.
My zip code is 80033, Wheat Ridge, CO. Use this information to calculate shipping.
I will provide you with shipping quotes but at my convenience, so it could be several days before I do. I will ship with whatever method you want to pay for (within reason) and I will ship parts out within a couple of days provided the part is already removed. If not, we can discuss the time frame for removal.

I accept PayPal and square cash for payment. I will give my information upon agreement of a sale. The buyer is responsible for the small percentage charged if the payment is not made to "friends and family". When I buy from a source for the first time I always use payment for goods method. It's your choice though.

I've been a eBay seller for many years and have 100%positive feedback with no negative feedback ever. I have not sold on eBay for about a year but the statement is valid nonetheless.. Also I am on GalantVR4.org where you can find my "good guy" thread. My screen name on both sites is Breakerrr.

All offers will be considered, I'm not trying to make my retirement here and I have no room for the car so if you have a number in mind tell me. I don't get angry if I believe that the part is worth more, I simply will reply with what I do think it's worth.

One last thing... I have a full time job and work a lot of overtime, 5 children, a girlfriend, and a galantVR4 and a Colt DD. Those things come first so if I don't answer right away, there's a reason. That said I didn't earn the 100% reputation and nothing but good things said on my sellers thread on gvr4.org by screwing around with other people's money. I'm not that type of person.

The car is complete right now with the exception of what is listed above.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:26 pm 
Some call me a god

I could use passenger side vents. Door seals.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:03 pm 
Restricted Newbie

I need the panels on the back of the side rear windows and clips and need driver side mirror and maybe 1 headlight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:05 pm 

Is the cluster bezel in good shape? If so dibs!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:50 pm 

Drivers side window lifting cable assembly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:03 pm 

Hi, i need a electric window machines of colt gt 89