4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:39 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: 3G CSM parts.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:56 am 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

some parts I have up for sale I have more to add to this, but these are the pictures I have so far.

3g glovebox door great shape $30+shipping
Imageimages hosting
Imageimage url upload
3g csm ash tray also in great shape $15+shipping
Image[url=https://postimage.org/][url=https://postimg.org/image/zaep3ac3j/]Image

Last edited by mitsubishikid on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:00 pm 

some more csm parts
Summit [2 door hatchback] grill $40+shipping comes with plastic mounting clips, it has some paint thats faded and missing in a few spots but it's in fairly good shape no structural cracks.
USDM side markers $30+shipping great shape comes with holding springs and light bulb sockets SOLD.

Last edited by mitsubishikid on Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:42 am 

PM sent for USDM side markers.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:51 am 

Quote:
PM sent for USDM side markers.
pm replied.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:20 pm 

Side markers SOLD and shipped out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:07 am 

Everything above [aside from the side markers] is still available, but in addition I have this 2nd generation expo/vista/summit wagon shifter base to add...
I don't really want to sell the shifter base, so the price will reflect that fact, however if you absolutely must have this rare unicorn, and you don't mind paying my asking price [I'll only let it go at my asking price] so don't message me unless you intend to pay the full amount of $95 shipped most us states.

I planned on doing a 4G63T swap one day on a summit wagon/expo/vista... which is why I have this and plan on keeping it, but if I find another I'm selling it for less...that is if I still have this one lol...
SOLD

Last edited by mitsubishikid on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:12 pm 

If anyone needs a set of rear brake lights, and reflectors for a 89-91 4 door mirage, let me know asap.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:34 pm 

What were you looking for shipped, for the rear brake lights? I don't need them really but might take them for a good deal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:01 pm 

The rear sedan brake lights are in good shape [no cracks] some [vary light] scratches, but nothing deep, they will be sold as a set, I'm including the center trunk reflectors, [left side has clear coat kinda missing on the upper black paint see pics] $100 plus shipping. pictures below.
Imagepictures upload
Imagescreen capture windows 7
Imagefree image hosting

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:37 pm 

I also have a few black 1g or 2g 4G63T iscs, with pigtails for sale will test them shortly. $45 shipped
I also have a few 4G63 tan ones that i will test too, I'm asking $35 shipped for those.
I have a large box of these in my garage, I'm not in any crazy rush to sell them, there just spares for myself and friends.
Imagepic upload

1 Sold still have extras on hand.

Last edited by mitsubishikid on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:13 pm 

I forgot in addition to the set of rear brake lights, and trunk reflectors posted above [for the sedan], I will also include the, long black plastic, trunk center garnish as well, all for $100+shipping, there are a few light [probably from the PO owner using the key to open the trunk] scratches in the center of it, but none are crazy deep, also the rear licenses plate lights are on it, but they are rusted up some, so if your old one are good reuse your old ones...but if you want I'll include them or individual parts of them upon request, also forgot to mention all 6 mm installation nuts will be included except 1 that was damaged upon removal on one of the trunk reflectors I might still have it if so I'll throw it in the shipping box. some pictures of the black center garnish below.
Imageimage hosting 10mb limit
Imageprint screen windows 7
I can have these securely packaged and shipped with tracking in 3 days or less let me know fellas.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:32 pm 

i just picked up an ultra rare front grill [with mitsu badge included] from a 1987
Mitsubishi Cordia [it will fit other years [I think 84-87 are the same, but look at pictures, and if yours looks like this, it will work on your car], it has some light scratches but its in pretty decent [restore-able] shape I'm asking $40 shipped to most us states, there is one side that has a small crack on the back of the grill, but not major I will include pictures and try to show where this is.
Imageimage upload
Imageadult photo sharing
and I can get some other bits from this gem of a car upon request just let me know what you need, the sooner the better.
the interior of the car is red and mostly clean, it has 60,000 miles! 3spd auto trans, non turbo 2.0, pwr steering, oem mud flaps [with cordia written on them].
Imageupload img

The more I look at the cordia and tredia cars, the more I start to realize that the 1st gen colt vista wagons, must have been based upon the same platform, if you look at them closely, you realize that they share a lot of parts especially the engines trans, and suspension architectures...This doesn't really surprise me now considering the cordia/tredia frames in other foreign markets had awd and the colt vista offered it as well, maybe even the same rear ends and drive shafts were shared between models etc... Well enough of this woody banter let me know what you need. {this car is gone RIP cordia}

Last edited by mitsubishikid on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:43 pm 

Forgot I had this.
Imagescreenshot
3G CSM Grey center console part # mb522603 good shape -SOLD-

Last edited by mitsubishikid on Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:14 pm 

Passenger and driver side vents, with knobs, both work in all directions, no binding or bent fins... Update: passenger side Sold still have the driver side available.

Last edited by mitsubishikid on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: 3G CSM parts.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:31 pm 

Lots of parts to add some are really rare...
a list of what everything is below, all prices are before shipping.

Quantity/ description
1: Grant GT steering wheel $35.
1: Rare 3G CSM base style steering wheel, but with telescoping feature like the "89 GT CM $45.
1: Steering column, black plastic cover, both upper and lower pieces with screws $25.
1: Dash clock cover $5.
1: 3G CSM Glove box tray [these are vary hard to find, they hold the users manual for the car in the glove box] $20.
1: 4G63, 16 valve dohc 2000, valve cover zero cracks $55.
2: 3 row front grills, there is 1 small crack not really visible on the black one, and a longer crack on the red one [pic below] both come with clips $25 each.
2: 3rd gen Mitsubishi eclipse all wheel disc proportioning valve $25.
1: 91-94 1GB dsm cas pig tail $10.
1: "92 mitsubishi Expo lrv owners manual with sleeve cover/case $20. SOLD
1: 3g CSM set of rear brake lights they have some black darkened paint over them but that will likely buff off $50 for both.
1: 3G Colt center garnish SOLD.
3: USDM 3G CSM side markers, 2 driver side ones, and 1 passenger side $15 each or $30 for the set.
2: 3G CSM clutch pedal with mounting brackets and clutch start switch with pigtail $45 each unit. sold 1
3: 3G CSM shifter bases, 2 will come with cables, and one of the 2 has adjustable cables the other does not pm for pricing.
3: 3G csm 20mm gt sway bar, will come with bnib end links, and superpro urethane sway bar bushings $140 each.
1: 1.6 dohc elantra timing mount good for a dohc 4g63/4g61 etc. motor swap $25.
3: 3G CSM grill emblems, colt eagle logo, mitsu logo $10 each. SOLD
2: 3G CSM 1.5 manual trans brackets, 1 has the rubber mount with it, $30 with mount, $25 just the bracket.
1: 3G CSM drivers side headlight no cracks or damage $45.

Last edited by mitsubishikid on Sun May 13, 2018 7:38 pm, edited 7 times in total.