4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:57 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:58 pm 
Restricted Newbie

So guys exactly what the title says, I know I'm not a very active member here and have almost no posts.

I picked up a 1991 Dodge Colt before winter to daily it. I put a new dizzy, plugs and wires, timing belt, water pump, all new belts, new tie rod ends, all new KYB struts and tops, new head gasket, new battery, custom fit in a Honda slim radiator because I didn't get the car with the stock one, new axle and seals, new deck and speakers (wired for sub), and a few other things. This car just as of a day or two got very slow and I'm not sure if it's a basic wiring issue or if it jumped a tooth on timing or if something is sticking in the valve train etc. I drove it almost 10,000 miles without an issue. This car isn't clean but has been a good daily to me.

I also have a 1991 Plymouth Colt that is in much better condition. Almost no rust on it. Has a small bubble or two but no holes or anything. This was going to be my 4g63 swap car. I think this car has a blown headgasket. Coolant looks milky. This car still runs very strong however. Has an exhaust leak and I haven't been driving it at all. If I had a extra 4g63 I'd be in the garage the next 2 days straight swapping this and keeping them both but I don't

Both cars have under 100k miles, I believe about 90k on each original. They are both 4 speed. Both have good tires. Both have bad rear brakes.

I have multiple spare ecus, extra MAF, extra dizzys, and some other random parts like a rear lights and other stuff for them.

I'm located in Madison, WI and would like to get rid of both of these at once. I really love these cars and don't want to sell them. But I'm a full time student, also work 6 days a week, and need to finish my Talon and my friends Talon build ASAP and honestly just don't have the time to work on these right now :cry: .....

Maybe I'll keep them if I take out a small loan to pick up a daily, maybe not. $ Isn't really the issue here it's me not having time right now for any of this. All of my subframes and more is out of my DSM... I will sell these both together for cash or trade them both for a Mitsubishi related daily. Will also consider Hondas, Toyotas, Nissans...

Please text me at 608-695-7579
I'll post up a few pics that I have off of my phone but I don't have a ton. Thanks guys.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:12 pm 
Restricted Newbie

http://www.dsmtuners.com/members/maxthepersonz.150753/
Proof that I'm a real person lol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:34 pm 
Restricted Newbie

Bump. Someone come get em both for $1000.