Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:44 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:31 am 
The Silent Administrator

Okay, so here is what is up for sale:

List of items:

Aeromotive AFPR minus pressure gauge $50
Comes with new diaphragm installed - never used!
Some signs of wear from being moved around, was installed by PO, nearly a decade ago now and sat here ever since. -6 AN in/out.
Have pushlock fittings to go with it too, and will include those.

C53a Turbo cluster 240kmh 9k max redline
OEM Mitsubishi Shifter pivot assembly bushings - these are the rebuild parts for many shifter assemblies.
2 gauge pod - A-pillar type
91 1G AWD fuel pump
89 C53a turbo fuel pump
Walbro 190LPH fuel pump
FPRs
450 cc injectors x2 sets
Plug wire cover

Pics located here:

For Sale album

C53A 240KMH 9K cluster with UDSM/CDN black face. $125
Click for cluster

This will install into any base model hatch or sedan, or turbo hatch car, you just need to have a needle to put on the tach side.
I got a turbo cluster from AUS. I used the AUS face assembly and electrics/mechanical from my stock C53A turbo cluster and installed the grey faces onto them. I don't know where the tach needle went. You will be swapping over the needles to indicate proper speed and base locations anyways, when you install this, so you will have a needle to work with. The mileage shows 332491 Kms, I suggest you use your internals. Just be sure to make a video or take good straight on pictures of your gauge needles before pulling them off to swap over. Good time to paint them red, after removing the orange/faded coloring. There is room for some more bulbs to be added, and if you found a turbo light cluster center piece, you could wire up a Hobbs switch to make it light up. You could do that anyways, in the bottom corner, where the coolant jug light is currently untapped.

Shifter bushings: See thread here for parts needed for each shifter style Page 10 of Scrat
If installing a 4G shifter with 3G base, you will need the following:
4x MB367320
2x MB580253
1x MB307949

I have for sale:
20x MB367320 Black $1.00 each
6x MB580253 Blue $6.00 each
1x MB307949 Shifter cup bushing $1.00
Pics of bushing selection at start of sale.

Gauge pod - A-pillar mount $10
Came off a 91 Talon, fit my Colt A-pillar, I built a column mount pod setup instead of using this.

Fuel stuff
91 AWD $20 <- part out was running after storage and startup in 2008, then pulled and stored.
89 Colt C53A turbo $30 <- running great in my car as of Dec. 2014.
Walbro 190 LPH $30 <- purchased used, never used, will refund if not working. Needs filter sock/retainer. Comes w/wiring harness.
"1382" 1G manual fuel pressure regulators x2 $5 each Click for FPR's.

Two sets of injectors for one price, as I used them and stored them many years ago now. They would have been last run on 94 Octane, and had no running issues at the time.
$45
450cc 1G DSM injector set black pintle covers Came off my engine last winter, were running a 14b at less than stock boost. Good condition.
450cc 1G DSM injector set yellow pintle covers Came off the 4g61t motor, I failed at removing one screen as pictured, good idea to replace the screens as a set. Worked great, couldn't be bothered when the other set mentioned above, were sitting right next to them. 8) Click for injectors, both sets.

Spark plug wire cover 4g6X OEM
Not perfectly flat but will work for it's purpose still. One hole pictured has a broken plastic tab Plug wire cover
Timing side belt delfection mount/support. For that minty fresh OEM look, this bar is supposed to be in place. $1
Center dash stowage buckets 1 screws in place (no cover original C50 style), 1 has tabs that hopefully hold the metal trim surround is it is pushed in place - swing door in a plastic hinge like the one next to the steering wheel. $5 each
Under seat tray brackets (minus screws). $10
Injector connector clips - those things you drop down into the manifold area. Buy these or buy some quick connector injector leads from a Dodge Caravan, Ford F150 pickup, and or gosh knows how many other car options that share the Denso injector connector design, and solder them in. For the time being, get things back to "tight" free
Extended Clutch Slave rod from RTMRacing.$5 BNIB Brand new in Bag.
Click for support bar, plastic center dash trays, injector/sensor clips, RTMRacing extended clutch slave rod, underseat tray bracket set, brake line organizer bracket w/rubber insulator, A-pillar dual gauge pod

More to come ....

Disclaimer:
I'm shipping from Canada.
I will describe all items to the best of my ability. Any broken parts or issues will be noted.
Any parts arrive and aren't working, I will work something out with you.
All prices in USD includes PayPal fee. Feel free to make reasonable offers.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:54 pm 
The Silent Administrator

Brand new, never mounted KOYO Radiator with a 4g15 style core.

Top hose fitting is the 4G15 size, it will have to be sleeved or doubled up with rad hose to make up the gap to the larger 1.6NA and turbo models hose sizing. Won't make a difference in flow through the radiator. All replacements either come with this size at the top or a double size feature. You get what you pay for in terms of quality though.

Other than that, it is a DIRECT bolt up and will retain all mounting locations for stock fans, in my case it would fit the turbo fan, should fit the one or two fan combo for the 4G15's also.

I paid a considerable amount more than I'm asking for this radiator and shipping on top of that. It's only been out of the box to inspect and hum and haw over.

Painted black from the factory. Seems like a better build quality than the Spectra Premium models. I've got that model sitting right here to compare to.
I can't price this for what it's actually worth. I want it to go to a good home.

$75 plus shipping.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:32 am 
CSM Junkie

I am interested in the shifter bushings for the swap, but I'm a little confused about what is needed from a 4g. Your build thread says a 4g base, but this for sale ad says a 4g shifter with a 3g base?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:52 am 
The Silent Administrator

I believe I used the 3G base, with 4G arm/pivot stuff but I honestly cannot remember much of that anymore. When you take apart a 4G shifter and attempt to install it into the 3G stuff, you will know what part works and what part doesn't. There was something about the 4G shifter arm needing certain parts to be retro fit to the 3G, and the 4G base moving the shift cables into a strange position or not working entirely correct; so to maintain alignment of the cables and plug and play, I believe I used the 3G base with 4G guts.

Match the base to this one and it will require modification, maybe the 4G base doesn't .... but I could have sworn there was a floor pan alignment issue/contact with the 4G in a 3G floor pan.
Maybe I'm wrong. It's been about 1 year since I did it all.

More pics of this stuff here - Click Me

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:12 am 
The Silent Administrator

Also, check out this picture and links, to compare what bushings go in what shifter assembly:

http://www.4g61t.org/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=150

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:51 pm 
The Silent Administrator

The bushings that I used should be listed above.
With a 3G and 4G complete assemblies and those bushings, you should be ready to roll.

I priced things out based upon what I actually paid minus shipping. Amayama thru Mitsu.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:52 pm 
The Silent Administrator

Still for sale.

I also have added some parts to the listing.