4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 1:44 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:50 pm 

Quote:
where did you even get those floor mats? I want a set.. what brand are they?
Not sure of the brand but they look good, feel great and are sturdy so most likely they will last for a long period. I bought them the day before I decided to scrap the car. The $30US quoted are cost price (brand new) yet there was only 2 set left at the auto store so not sure if anymore are available. I will check tomorrow and send you a pm and get an idea of the shipping for the mats to the US.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:51 pm 

Dash? Steering assembly? Area code 84123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:55 pm 

Quote:
What about the RHD setup? dash, steering colum etc.
Quote:
Dash? Steering assembly? Area code 84123
1. The dashboard was re-upholstered and the job was done shitty so it doesn't look right esp since all the AC vents are missing.
2. The steering column etc...are fine.
3. Steering wheel worn out and top of it torn.

I planned to use my camera to take better pics but the wifey lend it out so when I get it back Wednesday I can take new pics. This is a pic I have from when I just bought the car 4 months ago. I am not sure how to price these so if either of you guys are still interested then make reasonable offers and we take it from there.... meaning I will check out the shipping for what part you need.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:37 pm 

How far are you willing to part things? Could you get me better pics of the dash? I'm looking to do a RHD swap

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:40 am 

Quote:
How far are you willing to part things? Could you get me better pics of the dash? I'm looking to do a RHD swap
Very far!!!! Just tell me exactly you need yet I don't believe that I have everything in mint condition so you would have to tell me what you want from not. evo_mirage on this site has been very helpful and I planned to buy all the AC vents and Right hand side A pillar from him since I had those missing along with the shift boot. This car was bought to be a project so we planned to re-upholster the dashboard again but using my friend that does excellent work. Anyways as what I said in previous posts I will take pics when I get back my camera (I hate the quality of pics when I use my phone).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:21 am 

I was thinking about the RHD swap today and I realize that you would need

1. Complete Dashboard [including Instrument gauge cluster (Car was Automatic and converted to manual so it is a 180km white face but shows P,R,N etc going down the middle), clock, glove compartment, ashtray, AC Control, tray below the radio, radio bracket with etc...]
2. Steering column with indicator etc...
3. Rack and Pinion
4. Steering wheel
5. Center console (don't have the shift boot)

I think my best price is $500US + shipping for everything. Shipping may be expensive if using Air freight so I dont know if you would want to use Sea freight, though that would take much longer than the average 2-7 days by DHL Air freight. You would receive everything minus my SONY USB Radio.

These are pics I just took of the dashboard since we stripped it out but no worries it easy to put back together.

More pics are here!!!

http://img40.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img1360b.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:27 am 

Selling the Rear Garnish for $50 US + shipping (The garnish at the top)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:59 pm 

How long are you going to have the items? I started saving just recently thinking I wouldn't find them so fast.
Also any idea on shipping? Even a ballpark? I don't care how long it takes I'm in no hurry, so fast shipping is not a necessity.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:52 pm 

Quote:
How long are you going to have the items? I started saving just recently thinking I wouldn't find them so fast.
Also any idea on shipping? Even a ballpark? I don't care how long it takes I'm in no hurry, so fast shipping is not a necessity.
I am in no rush as this car was bought to be a project car but I lost interest. What you need to do is tell me your zip code. I am going to have to get an estimate on how much to ship everything say in a barrel(if they can fit) or get them properly boxed up and then sent to a location near you.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:34 pm 

I am not a good photographer but I tried my best to go as close etc... yet it has a weird glare. Anyhow pics can be found below!!! While taking off the rear bumper a part of it got loose so we are going to re-tact it before sending it off to the prospective buyer.

I tried the front bumper on my race car that's being built.... sweet [thumbsup]

Close up pics of both bumpers are below
http://img299.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img1374h.jpg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:42 pm 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

Quote:
Quote:
where did you even get those floor mats? I want a set.. what brand are they?
Not sure of the brand but they look good, feel great and are sturdy so most likely they will last for a long period. I bought them the day before I decided to scrap the car. The $30US quoted are cost price (brand new) yet there was only 2 set left at the auto store so not sure if anymore are available. I will check tomorrow and send you a pm and get an idea of the shipping for the mats to the US.
Cool, let me know man, I want those mats, and have the money ready. Can't even find them online anywhere. Too bad I don't have a 3rd gen or I'd be buying more off you! lol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:07 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
I am in no rush as this car was bought to be a project car but I lost interest. What you need to do is tell me your zip code. I am going to have to get an estimate on how much to ship everything say in a barrel(if they can fit) or get them properly boxed up and then sent to a location near you.
My zip code. 84123

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:07 am 

I have 4 Engine mounts that we have squeezed window weld inside.

The front left and right and the FWD Cross member with front and rear. I would sell all mounts for $180 plus shipping. I might even go a little lower on the price depending if the shipping is going to be high.

Image.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:54 pm 

Did you have a chance to check shipping?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:25 am 

Quote:
Did you have a chance to check shipping?
No, but I believe it will be at least $200. Let me tell you what I will do I will work with $700 Shipped and if shipping is more than that I will stand the loss on my part. For me to get a close estimate/real price I would have to carry the items and get them weighed after these are packaged... like what I did with the bumpers.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next