I ran a 12mm 1.25 tap into the holes on the back of the 4G64 block since they've never been used before and bolted on my modded rear engine mount. Then I bolted up the stock x-member. Yes, I really should have dropped the steering rack and cleaned it up and painted it but I didn't. It's fairly easy to get to though so I can always come back and do that later. Too many other important things to do to the car at this point.
Then I proceeded to modify a front roll stop for the mount on the front of the transmission since there are no mounting points on the front of the block. I started with a 6" x 4.75" 3/16" thick steel plate and drilled two mounting holes off to one side to mount it to the x-member where the original roll stop was.
Then I jacked the front of the engine up until the main crank bolt on the pulley was in the center of the hole in the D/S front fender well. This told me the engine was where it needed to be. Then I used the rear roll stop from a 4g csm since it was smaller in diameter. I buffed the paint off the edges and sat it in place, marked it in several places, then removed it and spot welded it in a few spots. Checked the fitment on the car one last time and welded it on.
I was going to reinforce it a little more but after bolting it on it seemed to be really solid so I just cleaned it up, primed and painted it and bolted it on for good. Here's what I ended up with.
I also blasted and painted the upper radiator brackets and tossed on some new hardware.
Still lots of little things left to do but I'm trying to check at least one thing off the list every day.