4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:35 pm 
Some call me a god

Looks like a lot of fun! Reminds me of my car before my all wheel drive swap. I think I will slightly miss the wheel spin, as bad as that sounds but it was kind of fun until I had to race some one. :lol:

Last edited by aaronsbig16g on Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:25 pm 
CSM Junkie

Quote:
Looks like a lot of fun! Reminds me of my car before my all wheel drive swap. I think I will slightly miss the wheel spin, as bad as that sounds but it was kind of fun until I had to race some one. :lol:

It's fun but I'll admit spinning all four tires is way more fun. It's pretty conservative right now catches in 3rd but once it's leaned out some I'm sure 3rd will just rip tire. I need to replace the rear struts still also it sages a lot and the front end lift's helping the tires spin but this little thing is fun. I'm enjoying the ported 14b a lot for what it is it's nice with the bigger hot side. But I want to put the small 16g on in the worst way. And maybe sell the slicks or trade them for 2 15" BFG drag radials So if you know anyone keep me in mind. If not I'll try and get an LSD in.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:12 pm 
CSM Junkie

So 21psi on the 0-35psi gauge right now feel's great. Still waiting for Dan's chip to arrive. hopefully before thanksgiving then the weekend after gonna take it down to CT and throw it on the dyno or NJ not sure where I'm gonna go yet. Numbers and more videos soon.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:07 am 
CSM Junkie

nice... i cant wait to start tearing into my virgin 89 GT.. that little 11b doesn't have much time left on the 61t!!

ahahha

any updates?? Are u still selling it?

-1992 Eagle Summit AWD 4g63t swap (SOLD)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:59 pm 
CSM Junkie

Quote:
nice... i cant wait to start tearing into my virgin 89 GT.. that little 11b doesn't have much time left on the 61t!!

ahahha

Yea my 11b didn't last long lol exhaust housing cracked. Car's doing good still driving it not so much now as it's winter but the roads where clean today so I took it out for a spin. still fun I turned the boost down since it's so cold out. Added some fuel. I have a AEM wideband but it's to cold and I don't want to take of the down pipe to weld the bung. But I know it's close to where it needs to be.

took the 160* thermo stat out and put the 190 back in for the winter I'll probably just leave the 190 in from here on out.

I may also be replacing the heater core once it warms up that should be fun. anyone ever snaked it out without removing the dash?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:54 am 
CSM Junkie

Quote:
Quote:

ahahha

Yea my 11b didn't last long lol exhaust housing cracked. Car's doing good still driving it not so much now as it's winter but the roads where clean today so I took it out for a spin. still fun I turned the boost down since it's so cold out. Added some fuel. I have a AEM wideband but it's to cold and I don't want to take of the down pipe to weld the bung. But I know it's close to where it needs to be.

took the 160* thermo stat out and put the 190 back in for the winter I'll probably just leave the 190 in from here on out.

I may also be replacing the heater core once it warms up that should be fun. anyone ever snaked it out without removing the dash?

Although about 3k could buy me some really nice CNC Cosworth cylinder head's for the STi to go along with my soon to be sleeved and pinned block :) But It would be really hard for me to make that decision on selling the car.