Finally, my last back logged update. One of the big things on my list to upgrade was the driveshaft, I had been using a cut down 3-piece dsm driveshaft. So I went with a 2-piece driveshaft shop just like a dsm one just had to give them the measurement of my two front shafts.
I knew that I would most likely had some issues with the angle of the two shafts, I installed the new driveshaft and ended up with about 7 degrees difference of angle between the two shafts. Well shit, out of control spending coming up! My solution was to space the subframe down about 3/4 of an inch and that should line it up about perfect. I had spacers made for the rear bullfab rear end mount and for the front I replaced the old junk bushings for some custom ones a buddy made for me. And since I pulled the rear sub frame I decided I wanted to go back and cut out a few pieces I left in the car when I first swapped over to awd, also ended up cutting out the rest of the sheet metal where the back seat goes. And this was a perfect time to clean up that Frontline fab cover and install that as well!
Had to add a little flare lol.
That's a big hole to cover!
And the angle is perfect!!!!
And of course I had to buy a bunch of other parts since I was in there....
Got a pair of Jay Racing toe eliminator bushings and I pulled the trigger on assembling the lower and upper control arms. Also shaved down the pinch weld on the trailing arm to make space for my slicks.
I'm super excited how everything turned out!!!