4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:28 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:33 am 
Some call me a god

Joshua Gostomski
nospowered16@aol.com
443-621-3889

I do not have his address anymore. And the history on my paypal shows that it now has no address in his paypal account. Wish I could be of more help.

Steven

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:12 am 

^^^^It was still listed on mine for some reason so here ya go:

8022 Old Philadelphia Rd.
Baltimore, MD 21237

Not sure if this will help anyone with their losses but hopefully it will keep anyone else from dealing with him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:28 am 
Some call me a god

That is it. Eeeek. He needs to straighten up quickly now.

Steven

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:02 am 
The Silent Administrator

I'd better see refunds going out to New Zealand, Australia, and the US (hope that doesn't leave anyone else out worldwide :evil:) because there is no excuse now that money has transacted for his extra car. This obviously was not his daily that he sold, so that money can't be tied up for that. Enough speculation though, refunds, refunds, refunds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:05 pm 
Some call me a god

Still haven't heard from this guy. I was being as nice as I could be, and holding out hope that he might send my parts, but my patience has run out. I googled his username just 'cos I was curious to see if anything came up, found his myspace, and he's been online today.

The last time I heard from him was on the 6th of July, some sob story about how his world is falling apart etc etc. I've sent two PM's since and he's ignored both.

I spent $100 and a good few days finding and buying a Cyborg 3pc wing for him, packaging it and sending it over, in exchange he was supposed to send me a radiator, DSM thermostat housing and grille. I've decided to buy these parts elsewhere, can't farken wait forever for them.

Since I no longer give a crap about this guy, here is a copy of the last PM I got, for everyone to see. If anyone ends up dealing with him in the future and gets a similar message, sorry, but you've been screwed...
Quote:
not yet dude. I have had so much going on and I am really starting to look likea piece of work on here to which kinda makes it worse. I am not gonna fruit and banana you and I am really sry it is taking so long I really wish you had got the first shipment. I have had so much going on my whole world is just falling apart. I am going to get it out for you hopfully by the weekend. Is there any parts else you would like. I am gonna throw the grill in with it anyways but would you like anything else? centerlenses or anything lemme know cause I really feel bad and you have been so patient with me
Oh well, time to move on. If anyone is in his area, feel free to send your local mafia around to his place on behalf of me and OZBORG.

-SD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:13 pm 
Some call me a god

What kind of radiator do you need? I have the stocker from my colt laying around I will just give you. Me and jason can probably come up with a DSM thermostat housing for you. The grille I am not sure. Let us know if you still are in need.

Steven

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:35 pm 
Some call me a god

Wow thanks for the offer. The radiator I was after was a VW one that fits under the core support. I may get something custom made instead (or buy an Afco radiator, if I can find someone in NZ who imports them), but will still be needing a DSM t/stat housing (one of the ones with the cap on the top) as we don't get them in NZ.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:48 pm 

Well since its safe to say that he doesn't intend on making things right I vote he gets banned for good. I will pass this info along to the other mods and admins and hopefully get the ball rolling.

Guys, please don't hold this against the rest of us here. We're not all crack heads that promise people the world and then can't deliver. There are some awesome people on this board, unfortunately he IS NOT one of them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:11 pm 
CSM Junkie

Quote:
Wow thanks for the offer. The radiator I was after was a VW one that fits under the core support. I may get something custom made instead (or buy an Afco radiator, if I can find someone in NZ who imports them), but will still be needing a DSM t/stat housing (one of the ones with the cap on the top) as we don't get them in NZ.
I have a dsm t-stat housing with the cap, if you want it. I'll even ship it to you for free, if it isn't gonna cost too much. I've never sent anything out of country, can i just go to ups or something? Lemme know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:15 pm 

^^^^USPS would probably be better

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:45 pm 

Quote:
Well since its safe to say that he doesn't intend on making things right I vote he gets banned for good. I will pass this info along to the other mods and admins and hopefully get the ball rolling.

Guys, please don't hold this against the rest of us here. We're not all crack heads that promise people the world and then can't deliver. There are some awesome people on this board, unfortunately he IS NOT one of them.
I second that motion. Well said, well said. That's why I left Honda-Tech.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:15 pm 
The Silent Administrator

It's safe to say that we should try and resolve as many of peoples issues here in this thread before the account has any changes made to it.

If anyone has anything positive to add to this thread on behalf of Josh, then they'd best post it now, because he has no computer or whatever the excuse is for not paying everyone back at this point.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:53 pm 
CSM Junkie

Quote:
It's safe to say that we should try and resolve as many of peoples issues here in this thread before the account has any changes made to it.

If anyone has anything positive to add to this thread on behalf of Josh, then they'd best post it now, because he has no computer or whatever the excuse is for not paying everyone back at this point.
Tim,

He logs on to his myspace page daily.... I have sent him a few messages but he never replies..

His myspace page is http://www.myspace.com/lostkause17

I'm going to be heading up to Maryland to hang with my brother soon. Anyone who wishes to come along is welcome to. I think it's going to take stepping up to him to get things straight. My run-in with him wasn't to bad but I was overcharged for the wing I got from him. I think his myspace page is marked private so just viewing his page isn't gonna happen. His new car is a honda prelude.. like a 93 I think. So he had/has/will have money. He posted a new pic today so his internet excuse isn't cutting it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:00 pm 
Some call me a god

i know how you guys feel i got burned bad on a fwd tranny. wasnt him of course but i can relate. :axe:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:37 am 
Some call me a god

I still haven't recieved anything from this piece of shit, I still have the trashed lsd insert sitting by the computer.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next