4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:24 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:01 am 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

ok so who's going? i am, might even get the clot running juust to go to this event. i hope to see at least 1 turbo colt over there.

well here's what i'm planing just for fun and to see what happens..... first off the event is in 3 weeks so i have enough time. the car currently has a blown engine and it needs a synchro on 3rd. on the motor i was just planing on using a straight up non turbo engine with the higher compression that alone will make a bit more power and then just run an externaly gated 14b with a 7cm2 back housing that i have. fuel it propperly, and gut the living baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallls out of it and see how fast i can make it go basically all just for fun. i'm even planing on getting that 3 dollar a month service for my cell phone that serves like tripple A hahaha just in case the obvious happens hehe.

well i hope i inspired someone around here to try and do the same in case i cant do it so that someone else can and i can see what a 14b can do at the track on one of theese cars on a high comp engine.

well have fun guys and hope to see some colts over there.

p.s.-- just about everyone going fast with turbo drag race cars all use high comp pistons..... helps with spool up while using a larger turbo. but on a small turbo it would just make for a broader power band.

Ed-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:09 am 
Some call me a god

PS -- Shep was running 7.5:1 compression.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:09 pm 

this is coming up this weekend july 23rd im goin down who else is coming would like to meet some fellow csm enthousiaist.