4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:00 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 4:59 am 
4g61t Delinquent

March's ROTM winner is UK resident Gazzer.
Gazzers CSM is a 1988 Euro-Spec C53A, Colt GTi. Powering this CSM is a 4G61T with a custom built T304. Mods also include, 2.5" piping with dual 3" exits. A home made K&N induction kit, polished DOHC valve cover, and an uprated fuel pressure regulator (FSE Boost Valve).
This GTi is rollin' on a clean set of titanium finished 15" Fox FP5's wrapped up in Dunlop 195/50R15 pavement hugging rubber. Stopping the Gti is the factory all wheel disc's with oem spec pads.
Killing Gazzers wheel well gap is curtesy of PI's 35mm lowering springs. To stiffen up his chassi up front, he has installed a custom made strut tower bar and to stiffin up his tail end he installed a 1gen DSM strut tower brace.
As for the exterior, the front bumper grills were removed and replaced with wire mesh to then be smoothed and fully color coded. Front lisence plate holder was removed and number plate relocated. Luguna front spliter with Golf GTI corner splitters in carbon fiber added to spliter. Color coded door mouldings, door handles, single wiper conversion, DTM style sun strip. The rear bumper was smoothed and fully color coded. The entire car was de-badged and re-badged with custom "COLT GTI 16V" badging. Chrome washer jets with red LED's, Red fender lights ,Clear front flasher lamps from a 93 Lancer. Brand new Astra coupe clear side repeaters custom fitted to the body. Rear spoiler from a Saxo was custom fitted, along with color coded rear number plate lights and fitted with blue bulbs. A full red neon light kit was fitted to the underbelly of this beast. followed with a custom set of RALLY///ART stickers front and rear.

For those 10 months or less... I'm broke...