4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:14 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:00 pm 
Restricted Newbie

Looking for a CSM, Swapped or able to be swapped, Colors prefered are Silver, Black and Gray, Red is ok. If its 4g63 swapped, let me know what you have

RUST FREE is a must, I dont want to waste my time looking at your mid-west rust buckets, rust is not acceptable as this car will be like all my others, out of the rain, out of the snow, well taken care of.

Might even be interested in a Starquest if the price is right.

If the car and price is right, St Louis is doable as is anything about 200-300 miles from Kansas City area

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:20 pm 

awww come on man get a lil more specific.. what color int?..what rims? rim color? ac? lowered? rear wiper? lmao just playing man..good luck with youor search.

Steve

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:02 am 
Restricted Newbie

Still looking for something so if anyone knows of anything let me know. I am thinking a mighty max is going to be what I go for so a shell is more than fine, I dont want to spend too much on it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:31 pm 

You might have to broaden your limits and not be so picky. These cars are not that easy to find.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:50 pm 
Restricted Newbie

Quote:
You might have to broaden your limits and not be so picky. These cars are not that easy to find.
People say the same thing about my choice in women but I am a picky fruit and banana. :D Mid B to Low C max ( dependent on height ), 5'6" is the tallest, no blonds and must be thin, I am not krill so I wont consider the whales.

Those are my preferences, they are not manfitory. If I can find something rust free in a different color that I will go that route.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:58 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
People say the same thing about my choice in women but I am a picky fruit and banana. :D Mid B to Low C max ( dependent on height ), 5'6" is the tallest, no blonds and must be thin, I am not krill so I wont consider the whales.

Those are my preferences, they are not manfitory. If I can find something rust free in a different color that I will go that route.

Manfitory?

Freudian slip?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:26 pm 

Quote:
Quote:

I guess what I am trying to say is if you really want one you will take what you can get. Hell you should see mine :oops:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:23 pm 
Restricted Newbie

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I guess what I am trying to say is if you really want one you will take what you can get. Hell you should see mine :oops:
I dont accept rust at all. I dont care if it takes me a while to find something, good things come to those who wait.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:42 am 
Restricted Newbie

I've found a new project so I am no longer in the need of a CSM. Should hopefully be picking up the shell in the next couple weeks if weather holds up.

Going to build a 4g63t Rat Rod.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:18 am 
Restricted Newbie

I thought rust wasn't acceptable? :P

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:44 am 

Quote:
I thought rust wasn't acceptable? :P
Seriously.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:36 pm 
Some call me a god

"I want a rust, with very little truck"

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]