4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 3:56 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:14 am 

Sorry guys..... Been busy with work etc.. Can I email one of you a pic and you post it for me..... I suck at doing the picture thing.. Plus I dont have any really good pics.[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:50 pm 

I'm going down to pick up a 3g mirage sedan from Paul this weekend. I'll be happy to snap some pics of this car and I'll post them. It will probably be Sunday when I get the pics up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:13 pm 

Thanks for the offer!

I think your picking up a 4g sedan right???? 1994

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:37 am 

Yes, I guess I am. I shouldn't respond while I'm looking at the 3g JDM sedan parts!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:31 am 
Some call me a god

I drove from colorado to delaware for my first C53 CSM.

Steven

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:13 pm 

Here are the pics that I took while I was down at Paul's of his swapped csm. I didn't have the chance to take it for a spin as the charge pipe from the turbo to the intercooler was off.

If you're looking for any parts related to a 1G or 2G car, you should hit Paul up. He owns about 10 1g turbo cars and a handful of 2G cars. Most of you would think you've made it to DSM heaven!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:02 pm 

Thanks..... I'm a little ashamed it wasn't up to running condition. Plus it doesn't really look that great so there are a lot of strikes against it just sitting in the back of the carport/tent....

Thanks for the kind words about my "graveyard". I dont think I even took you guys out to the back part of the field there are a couple more hyundai elantra's, excels, starions etc. back out there.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:21 pm 

Bump. This car is just sitting here unused and its a shame. There is easily $2500 into the car plus the labor etc. I'll can paint it if it makes anyone more likely to buy the car. Someone get this from me. I have a turbo elantra, a 2g turbo eclipse, a few 1g awd eclipses and a gsx galant so its not that there is anything "wrong" with it, I just dont need it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:52 am 
Some call me a god

:-k I need to find some cash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:28 pm 
CSM Junkie

i would agree you do

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:51 am 

Your right next door, shoot, I can throw a rock to post falls idaho..... hehe..... Paypal me the money and some extra and I might just help deliver the thing 1/2 way or something!

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:51 pm 
CSM Junkie

Quote:
Thanks..... I'm a little ashamed it wasn't up to running condition. Plus it doesn't really look that great so there are a lot of strikes against it just sitting in the back of the carport/tent....

Thanks for the kind words about my "graveyard". I dont think I even took you guys out to the back part of the field there are a couple more hyundai elantra's, excels, starions etc. back out there.
Elantra's huh..... you won't to happen to have a TCU ( automatic transmission computer which is underneath the passenger seat) for a DOHC 1.8 or # 95440-24757 / #95440-24756 (TCU #'s) by any chance? If you do let me know and how much. Also my buddy is looking for some excel parts too like a decent pass fender marker light and etc.....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:58 pm 
CSM Junkie

Quote:
Bump. This car is just sitting here unused and its a shame. There is easily $2500 into the car plus the labor etc. I'll can paint it if it makes anyone more likely to buy the car. Someone get this from me. I have a turbo elantra, a 2g turbo eclipse, a few 1g awd eclipses and a gsx galant so its not that there is anything "wrong" with it, I just dont need it.
Turbo elantra, 4g63t? takes some pics of her I wanna see it,lol. Sounds like you are me too many toys/projects and not enough $ to spread around,lol. Funny thing is that I had a 4g63t swap Galant Gsx that I did, a 93 Hyundai excel with the 4g63t swap, (2) 2g's 1) 95, is mine which is AWD with only 57k and 2) 97 FWD automatic with 88k which is my wife's toy,lol. Also I have a 95 Hyundai Elantra that I going to build it to a street legal Drag car by making it AWD automatic with a 2.3 Stroker and a GT35R and mods etc...... I also have a crap load of DSM parts in my garage that I filled the whole loft full of it,lol. Wow small world man :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:18 am 

I just got the elantra running about 2 days ago and I'm already putting it up for sale locally.... I tend to just build them and sell them..... This one is so freaking clean that I'm not going to take less then top $ for quite a while. I SUCK at pictures and basically have none of what I have.

I DO have 4 elantras and two of them are purely for parts. I know I have a TCU for a 1.8. Email me at thedsmguys@gmail.com I might be willing to sell the excel parts also.

Paul

Forum locked  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2