4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:04 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Colorado members needed!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:35 pm 
Some call me a god

So I got a guy over on ecmlink forums trying to scam me. His sn is scareface33 and has the name listed of Jason Valenzuela, here is the link to ecmlink if you have a log in there - http://www.ecmtuning.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86735 .

He sold me a v3 link setup and has come up with excuse after excuse and then claimed his dad died. Two other members have contacted me saying he pulled the same shit on them.

Here's what I got so far, he also goes by Jay, he works at an auto shop of some sort. He drives a 92 Talon. I'm pretty sure he lives in Pueblo, CO. I found an old phone number of 720-771-9668 which is a Denver area code number. I believe he is in his 30s, he's been a member on link sense 2009. I'm getting more info from some of the members on ecmlink. Anyone from CO got any info on this dude? I'm planning on getting charges on this dude and put him where he needs to be.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:49 pm 
The happy administrator

Did you send it via paypal? They can lock his account down which can screw with his actual bank account.

Have a:
1978 Oldsmobile Cutlass - 468BBO TH350
Round 3:
1990 Dodge Colt-4G63T 5spd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:18 am 
Some call me a god

Ya I was smart and sent it for goods through PayPal. I know I'll get my money back, I just want this dude to pay for it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:03 pm 
Some call me a god

That guy is a fruit and banana joke. He is local here in denver. He is a big, fatass piece of shit. He used to do business with my friend for used parts. Literally the dumbest car guy (ignorant as can be) I have ever met. Seems his lies never stopped either. Pretty sure the dude has never held an actual job. Runs a shop/mechanic business out of either his house or a friends. Talked all this smack every time he came by and we never saw his big builds even get out of the 15's.

From what I know he has always lived in aurora.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:55 pm 
Some call me a god

I figured yall would know of this guy at least. I got my money back through paypal. He stuck to his bullshit and tried to make me feel bad about it. fruit and banana turd.