4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:37 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:04 pm 
Some call me a god

There a lot of YouTube videos showing various methods to "glitch" money in the online version of GTA V. Having tried a few of them without success I will share a known working method.

Setup/Notes:

-This glitch will allow you to sell a car at Los Santos Customs(LSC) but keep the car and money. It is an exploit of how the game operates, not necessarily a true "glitch" or "cheat". You cannot "break" your game doing this, the worst that can happen is you will loose the car you use to makes the moneys.
-Your "Spawn Location" under Online Settings needs to be set to "Last Location". This will allow you to perform this glitch quickly.
-If your character dies at any time while doing this glitch you have to start over at step 1. GTA V Online is plagued with trolls and douches, you will die.
-Start out selling some junk-ass car you do not mind losing. You will likely mess this up at some point so don't do this with your beloved Futo that you have spent good time decking out to look like something from Initial D. I strongly suggest doing it once with a car that was stolen off the street just so you can see how the process works without being under the stress of having to get it right.
-Any LSC will work. Sometimes it is a GREAT idea to use one the LSCs other than the one in Vinewood or East LS. I die a lot less using the LSC in Sandy Shores or Vespucci Beach.
-The car you want to use to glitch money needs to be one of your personal cars with a tracker and insurance.
-To increase the amount of money you make every time you sell the car you can, and should, modify the car. Do every mod you can except those under "Explosives".
-This should work for XBox 360 and PS3. I have an Xbox, so these directions are written using XBox buttons, substitute the PS3 buttons and all should be fine.
-On the day of the writing of this post(12/1/2013) I have glitched over 2M just today using this method on the XBox 360 version of the game. It absolutely works.

Steps:

1. Drive the "sell" car to whichever LSC you want to use. Park the car in the street near the LSC where you will want to spawn.
2. Press START, go to Online, Leave GTA Online and press A to confirm/accept. This will take you into Story Mode.
3. Once Story Mode loads, press START, go to Game, New Game. This will start a new Story Mode game. It will not delete or over-write you current Story Mode game. You will not loose any progress on your current Story Mode.
4. When the new Story Mode loads press START, go to Online, Play GTA Online, Go. I do not use "Invite Only Session" I do not know if this glitch will work using that or the other online game types, you are welcome to try.
5. You will spawn into the Online game where you last were parked in your "sell" car. You may or may not be in the sell car, but it doesn't matter. Drive the sell car into LSC.
6. It does not matter whether the car is damaged or not. Select the "Sell" option then "Sell Vehicle" and a confirmation "Are you sure you want to sell this car?" will stop you. The next step is the MOST important.
7. When you press A to accept and sell the car you must IMMEDIATELY press START, RB to go to Online, A to select Online, up on the D-Pad 4 times to select Swap Character, then A to select and A again to confirm. It must go as quickly as you can without messing up and selecting other menus or options in the Online menu. You do not have to go ridiculously fast, but it has to be quick and without mistakes. The game will show your character spanwing outside LSC without the car, but this is normal and not a concern.
8. Once the Swap Character screen loads, press A to select the Online character you are using for this glitch. Most people will have only one online character so simply press A once the screen loads. Do not select "BACK" or press B, you have to actively select your character. You will spawn at the location outside LSC that you parked the car in step 1. You will probably not be in the car, I never am, but it should be right by you.
9. Get into the car, repeat from step 5.

My gamertag is TwoLiterVR4, feel free to add me.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:49 pm 
Some call me a god

Board member trooper did the glitch and had the "sell" car returned to his garage. This would make it difficult to quickly do the glitch, but once you can have a car that will sell for $100,000 or more you would still be able to "roll in the dough".

EDIT: Upon repeating the glitch trooper had the sell car spawn outside LSC as it normally does.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:06 pm 
Some call me a god

Done this til I made about 3mil. works great.

07 ZX6R