4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:28 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:32 pm 
Some call me a god

If you guys did not know-I am a dealer for DSMlink. I dont make anything on these-you get my pricing. PM me for details-but update in regards to cost-see below. This is direct from the boss-if you want lite get your order in!

And finally, the big one...we're going to do away with V3Lite. Allow me to explain that one.

The primary chip we use inside our V3 flash module has not been made for a long time now. We've been getting by with "grey" market warehouse stock, but that's drying up. So basically, we have some number of these chips in stock and then that's it. We literally won't be able to produce V3 flash modules any more once that stock is exhausted. We've got enough to last a good while, but not indefinitely.

Looking back and reviewing the numbers, it's questionable whether offering V3Lite was even a good business decision to begin with. But now that we're faced with a limited supply of flash modules, it makes absolutely no sense anymore.

So *please* plan accordingly. We've set some number of modules aside for use as V3Lite and then that's it. So age these out gracefully. By that I mean If you have a few customers looking to buy within the next few weeks, make sure they know that they need to move on it. But please don't just place a big V3Lite order so that you end up being the only one in town with the lite packages. That's absolutely not what we're looking to do here.
Thanks!

--
Thomas Dorris
ECMTuning, Inc.

06 C6 Z06- 600whp NA