4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:33 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: No unwanted attention!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:34 pm 
CSM Junkie

Ok so last night I was leaving this car meet. I came to a left turn. There was a newer 350 & two crotch rockets from the meet in the left lane, & a random suv in front of me. The road is a three lane that turns into 2 but anyways...The left turn goes green, i pull in front the suv before the merge. I pull on the two bikes squealing in all gears, The one bike starts to gain, but im still way in front. Before the next light, I see a dark parked car on the south bound side. I tap the brakes & just as Im coming parallel. The cherries light up, Im like O shit!! The two bikes pass as the cop does a U turn into our lanes. I come to the next light I make a quick right thinking im going to get pulled over. The cop passes me and goes right after the bike. LOL I pull into jewel, then to meijers crossing the major intersection I see the bike pulled over by the cop. Funny thing is I was way in front, but who would of thought this piece of crap colt made all that noise & was speeding. It feels great to have a sleeper look, & having a car thats not seen around here.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:19 pm 
Some call me a god

He let you go because you were winning. Losers get tickets. Haha

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:32 pm 
CSM Junkie

Scared crap out me because I haven't gotten a speeding ticket for over 10 yrs. Kinda stupid of myself,especially that late at night. But being the early stages of driving the colt, and feeling some
True power just got to my head. Lol. Kinda sucks for the bike dude, but better him Than me. Just funny how I was ahead but he must of assumed it was the bike guys

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:18 pm 
2nd Banana

Nice story! Something similar happened to a buddy of mine with a GVR4. We were all hanging out at the street races, and the cops rolled in to the parking lot and started interrogating people about why they were there. Popping hoods and stuff. This kinda crap happens in SoCal. :( Anyway, my buddy with the GVR4 gets the bright idea to take out his spare tire and jack and start jacking his car up to pretend like he was changing a tire. He purposely rubbed dirt and grease all over his clothes to make himself look like he'd be working on it for a while. When the cops got to him, he was like like "yeah, I just came here to go shopping and noticed I got a flat tire, I don't know what's up with all these race cars or whatever..." Cops bought it. Hehehehe

http://www.facebook.com/captaintonus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:46 pm 
Some call me a god

God, California must really suck.

I drove this for three years and was only pulled over twice. Never had a ticket in it.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:41 pm 
CSM Junkie

Yea Iv always wanted to move to Cali, But the thought of having emissions :vom: .... :supz: Was that awd to? That must been fun!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:44 am 
Some call me a god

AWD, fuel injected, 5.2L, registered as a plain jane 1.8L Laser LOL.

It was on an 89 Ramcharger chassis.