4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:33 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 9:27 pm 

Ok thanks very much guys for your help with this project. I got the two liter turbo eclipse trottle body , we put it in. Seems way more power, strange though my greddy blowoff valve is quiter by half, any ideas why this might be? Ps the greddy blowoff has two little vacume lines or whatevers on it, and we only have one vacume hose to the top , bottom is empty. What is bottom one for and do i need it? Anyways i baught a 14 b turbo now like i said, what do you guys think i need to install for this? And i got eclipse 450 injectors also for free so can i put these on or not yet? What do you guys recommend next here? Turbo, manual boost control or can i just leave stock boost with wastegate? Also i gotta eclipse radiator with seperate resavor and thermestat and wish me luck fitting it into my turbo 89 colt. I would be way happy with a 13-14 second car, cant wait. Thanks to all for answering my many questions. If anywone is having trouble finding simple parts from a turbo eclipse or mirage or something , email or respond and ill try to help out in anyway i can, always got o junkyards , huge here in cali....k thanks again,lates CharleyTurbo,pS INTERCOOLER SHOULD GO ON RIGHT. DO I NEED THE COMPUTER?WHAT WOULD THE POWER BE AT STOCK BOOST..THANKS AGAIN IF YOU CAN HELP .