4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:31 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:05 pm 
Some call me a god

It all started on my way to work on i-70 heading west bound when i start to pass a ss camaro it was newer one like a 02. Anyways i'm still tired i go to work early in the mourning so i'm not really looking to race so i pass him then i hear him get on it to pass me back he is in the left lane and i'm in the middle so he pulls along side of me revs and bumps ahead alittle bit must be those got boost stickers i have on the side windows i let him do it for little while then i just couldn't help it i left it in fifth and just punched it and he took off he pulled on me by two lenght before myboost hit so i finally full spool dam ported 14b anyways i start to gain and he lets off so i let off and said owell until i saw the flashers oh hell no i'm awake. :evil:

Round 2 so i pull up and tell him to run a real race not a 500ft race then he tells me there was no way i would catch him i start to laugh so he agrees to another race this time i was ready i down shifted to third i was in boost this time we took off at the same time i spinn alittle bit and start to pull past him i put about 3 to 4 cars lengths on him and throw the flasher on we were doing about 125mph and let off he pulls up and say's so you had to use your n20 i start to laugh and asked how does it feel to get beat by a 1.6L. I don't even have n20 he had exaust that's all i could tell anyways we go again i beat him again and he does a honda fly by as i'm getting off on my exit an d he flys by and he hits the flashers slow loser. :lol:

thanks for reading my story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 6:17 pm 
1595 cc's of fury

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats hilarious and I think thats the best race story you've had in while. Nice kill by the way. SS's are pretty fast even in stock trim, I've been looking for one for a while now. Everytime I think I'm gonna get one its either an older man not willing to race or they just plain ignore me.
I hate my drive to work in the morning and it always seems I get more people wanting to race and I'm to tired to care. We need to race again, I want to see if all that porting work will help me keep up with you in the higher gears.

SOLD to the fastest shifting hermaphrodite in CO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:41 pm 
Some call me a god

thanks bro we have to go at it and you know you give me the most trouble and the best races

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:13 am 
CSM Expert

Nice kill!! Maybe he should stick the 61T in his lousy Camaro. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:50 pm 
The Silent Administrator

Nah, then he'd be like every back roads 80's Camaro that was ordered in Quebec with that lousy 4 Cyl engine that everyone wants to see upgraded (suttle sarcasm on both sides of the fence)
No offence to the people of Quebec but I KNOW they have some poor examples of running automobiles that shouldn't be driving on my side of the local bridges. :wink: :lol: