4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:33 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: night speed drag wars
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 6:14 pm 
Restricted Newbie

:D friday 7/11/03 champion dragway just south of auckland i entered in the night speed drag wars, i was doing 400m times of around 14.2, 14.3. i beat a cd5a 4g93t 1.8l lancer gsr and a e39a vr-4 but i got smoked by a 1982 mirage colt with a 4g63t conversion which did a 13.2 talk about piss me off getting beaten by an old piece of crap!!!!. anyway my best time of the night was a 14.040 reaction time of 0.422 not much traction 1st & 2nd taking every gear to rev limit, trap speed was 172kmh im sure i could have done better because i wasnt launching that hard. hopefully with in the next couple of weeks i will get some more mods eg: air filter pipe, ecu upgrade, race cams & maybe i might change the exhaust to a 3in just after the down pipe...then i'll go down to the next night speed drag wars meet on the 21/11/03. but still nothing beats that 4g63t swap especially if you stoke it to 2.2l for some insane g'z. any chance of getting one of those carbon fibre bonnets to new zealand????. where is everyones pictures of their cars????. does anyone have any good mirage web sites??? catch up soon mitsy power.......