4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:26 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 2:08 am 
BANNED FOR FRAUD

Well, I was on my way back from Palm Springs around 11 PM from hanging out with this chick. Then one of my other hoes calles me up. I'm cruising down the 10 as she's yackin' away about how she wants some. Then I hear a bee coming up on me. Sure enough it's a blue '02 Civic Something-a-rather with a buzzy N1 style exhaust, Altezza's, and Motegi 7's. I'm just chatting on the phone and he starts rabbit hopping me wanting to race. I'm busy still on the phone and straining to hear my biaaach over the hornet's nest flying next to me.

Finally he see's I'm not interested and slowly pulls away at full throttle. No sooner did this punk @ss pull in my lane to pass someone, then he gives the the 'hazzards'. I'm thinking he's gotta be shitting me. "Sonofabitch", I say.
"What?", she askes.
"I gotta go babe. I need to go shut this Civic down. I'll call ya back."
At this time I'm wonder if he even bothered looking over my car properly. Did he not see the V6 badge on the side? My car's not super trick, but the Ralliart paint job does get attention so what did I expect? But all that really compliments my cars 200 factory HP mainly comes from my Nippon Racing Evoluzione racing wheels. These 17x7 anorexic wonders weigh in at 14 lbs each. Other than that it's just a k&N drop in, and an HKS exhaust.

I'm doing 80 already and I downshift to 4th to catch up to him. I pull up next to him doing 85 and running at 5k in 4th, right in my sweet spot. We wind up doing about 90 as I'm rabbit hopping his @ss to get him going. Nothing, and I'm thinking, "What the hell, am I not good enough to race now?"
But as I take a closer look and listen, the lil' loser has it pinned. I started laughing and rabbit hopped it a couple more times just to rub it in as if I'm saying to him, "When are you planning to start biaaaach!?!" Then I floor it and start pulling away as if he's got it in cruise control. I shift into 5th and hit 120 MPH just for good measure. Guess who got the 'hazzards' then? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:33 am 
4g61t Delinquent

LMAO.....so i take it you had that girls head hitting the wall aye? lol

For those 10 months or less... I'm broke...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 6:03 pm 
BANNED FOR FRAUD

Quote:
LMAO.....so i take it you had that girls head hitting the wall aye? lol
Nah, I got home too late. Plenty of other nights for hoe slappin'. :wink: