4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:23 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 7:25 am 
Some call me a god

on my way to work this morning, and a mustang convertible kept running up and slowing down behind me on surface streets, kind of annoying,
a little bit later the road opened up into 2 lanes, for about 3/4-1 mile long, with a nice right hand sweeper built in.
just after I turned onto this road i see him coming, only problem is that there is a big dip in the road, especially for a lowered colt, so i drop it inot 2nd and hit the brakes hard to slow down and get ready to go, he is carrying alot more speed than I am, dip is passed he is on the right, He gasses it hard, although you can't hear it over the evo3 big 16g. It is on, lots of tire spin on my part as boost hits, he started of nose to nose, and by the time i was done, with a 2-3 shift built in, his headlights were even with my back bumper and about 90 mph. that fast this road is too rough as i am jumping bumps and tires coming off the ground and spinning.
soi hit the brakes he gets on front of me, we both get on the highway, and i never see him again....
keep in mind this was all on 10-11 psi spiking to 12, a good 2-4 more psi would have really opened his eyes.
time to add that to the list

If speed kills, then i shoulda been dead awhile ago. There is no such thing as "Too Much Power". There is no excuse for a lost race. Do you view the rev limiter as a fun limiter?or as a shift point? And we all know, more boost=more fun.