4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:03 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 10:36 am 

Driving my friend to work yesterday morning mergeing on to the 401, and doing about 140 on the off ramp already i noticed in the background a silver mustang gt coming up fast and eventually he was riding my bumper which kind of pissed me off, just thinking he was an asshole driver then he passes me in the slow lane and drop it down a gear to show me that hes got v8 under the hood, well now hes infront of me and his passanger waves me to come along side on the slow lane, so i did and dropped it into 4 th and we dragged raced for about 4 car lengths (damn traffic) but he couldnt keep up with my bone stock nt talon, the integra was right behind us it was all lowered and clear tail lights etc. Now i'm in lead and there is a toyota matrix in our way so were waiting to get going if this matrix would pass and get out of the way, so it does switch lanes eventually and i just keep it to the rug all the way to redline in 4th shift to 5th, until i shifted into 5 th the mustang was right on my ass, after i got to about 200 km/hr the mustang was starting to slip away and i passed the exit that i wanted lol so about 220 and both cars are about 5 car lengths behind me and i ahve to take the next exit so i slow down, and get off the high way and they give me a thanks wave out the window, which i thought was very cool of them. It was good fun. Can't wait till i drop a Turbo engine in it though