4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:47 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:40 am 

so I raced my friends srt-4 from a role he had one passenger in the car. he probably weight about a 160 lbs. his motor is built by ams. basicaly it is the same motor that put down 780 something. but his head is better than the one on that car.the car puts out 530 and 500 lb feet of torque on c16 at 23psi. he needs more fuel moods and stand alone to go further.

my new setup is exactly the same except for. 7 blade hx35, and new engine management aem. I was on 28lb of boost peaking about 20 degrees of timing, on c16. on a five year old motor.

three runs, all starting in third gear. no honks he punches it, I punched it. I pull because my turbo spoils up faster. probably lets up in the middle of fourth gear. he said his car was breaking up. out of the three runs of me pulling away from him, couldn't hear any breaking up. I think I would hear it . he runs nothing but a down pipe. seemed I always pulled away from him each time. last run he missed a gear. I think he was trying a little to hard. even when we both had traction it seems like I had a little more top end. I been wanting to run him ever since he got the car dyno.but every time I floored it he never joined in. from the looks of my internal logging, I have a little more in it.

this is a fictional story this realy never happen.

I wouldn't want anyone to get there feelings hurt....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:42 pm 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

Quote:
so I raced my friends srt-4 from a role he had one passenger in the car. he probably weight about a 160 lbs. his motor is built by ams. basicaly it is the same motor that put down 780 something. but his head is better than the one on that car.the car puts out 530 and 500 lb feet of torque on c16 at 23psi. he needs more fuel moods and stand alone to go further.

my new setup is exactly the same except for. 7 blade hx35, and new engine management aem. I was on 28lb of boost peaking about 20 degrees of timing, on c16. on a five year old motor.

three runs, all starting in third gear. no honks he punches it, I punched it. I pull because my turbo spoils up faster. probably lets up in the middle of fourth gear. he said his car was breaking up. out of the three runs of me pulling away from him, couldn't hear any breaking up. I think I would hear it . he runs nothing but a down pipe. seemed I always pulled away from him each time. last run he missed a gear. I think he was trying a little to hard. even when we both had traction it seems like I had a little more top end. I been wanting to run him ever since he got the car dyno.but every time I floored it he never joined in. from the looks of my internal logging, I have a little more in it.

I wouldn't want anyone to get there feelings hurt....
:-?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:42 am 

Quote:
Boo. You = lame for wasting my time.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:24 pm 
Some call me a god

Quote:
Quote:
Boo. You = lame for wasting my time.
lol... Interawebz comprehension ownz you.

its called covering his ass.
:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:36 am 
Restricted Newbie

Wow... that's funny. I especially love the ending, ass. :axe: