4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:52 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:25 pm 

OK, I live in Beaver Falls Pennsylvania. It's the crotch of Pittsburgh. I'm driving my grandfather's old car (he died and left it to me). It's a 92 Colt 1.5 4 speed with 67,000 miles on it. Anyway, I'm in downtown BF and I hear some kid rev his Honda engine. Well, first of all I was trained to build Hondas and I do it fairly well. But the 02 EX came with a SOHC 1.7L VTEC motor. Sadly his was automatic trans. But it has a body kit, rims, and some other fancy shit on it. He also had an exhaust, intake, and headers (I asked him later after I embarrased him twice). I wait at the green light for him to get up next to me when it turned red. So here we are side by side, me by myself, him with his girlfriend. He rolls down the window and says, "what's under the hood." I tell him factory. He laughs and revs up his engine in neutral. I laugh back and rev up with the clutch in. The light turns red and he drops into 1st from probably about 5 grand. He spins tires and my Colt just grabs and launches really hard. He never kept up with me and I destroyed his car rediculously in a POS. Hopefully, this car will be sporting a 4G63t swap soon then I can show some real racers what it's like to get eaten by DSM power....lol :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:43 pm 
Some call me a god

fruit and banana yeah. Always interesting to hear about kills from the 4g15. Key word interesting, heh.

I'd say that body kit and those rims and his coffee can weighed him down quite a bit.

94 Talon TSi AWD Auto - Sold
90 Laser RS FWD 4G63T - Hit and totalled

Summer - 2000 Pontiac Fireturkey Trans Am LS1 A4
Winter - 2006 Honda CRV K24 5MT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:17 pm 
CSM Junkie

I've done the same deal to a first gen teg. He thought he was a hotshot, and my aviators were too ballin' for him haha. Destroyed at a light (this is with a 93 4g15 F5m21 oem 100%) Those D16's are gutless hahaha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:57 pm 

Quote:
Those D16's are gutless hahaha.
I'm not being an asshole or anything like that just a teacher. The first gen tegs had a D16A1 which was a dual overhead cam motor. The D16Z6 (which is SOHC VTEC) will eat your car all day long believe me. I have an 89 CRX with a D15B VTEC motor in it (that's right 1.5 JDM VTEC) with a Fidanza 7.5lb flywheel, stg 3 clutch, header, intake, 2.5in exhaust, OBD0-1 conversion, and an auto to manual swap in it. This thing will EAT a 4G15 for lunch and shit it out later...lol But I'm hoping that by the time I'm done with the CRX, the Colt will have the 4G63 in it and be humpin the CRX. BTW, I had a second gen Teg and I turboed it. Fastest car I ever owned. 278 whp. VERY quick car.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:36 pm 
CSM Junkie

I'm sure it will, I'm just saying I destroyed this Integra without mods, whether you say they'll eat me for lunch or not.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:28 pm 
Some call me a god

I bet my old 4g15 out of my red car could handle a D15B with those mods you listed. That'd be a dope competition. More torque, I bet.

Injectors, MAF, TB, Intake, SAFC, xhaust, ported intake mani, clutch and flywheel, and some suspension work. With that setup, I took my buddies 91 Si Hatch with a D15 of some sort to da cleaners every single time we got on it.

94 Talon TSi AWD Auto - Sold
90 Laser RS FWD 4G63T - Hit and totalled

Summer - 2000 Pontiac Fireturkey Trans Am LS1 A4
Winter - 2006 Honda CRV K24 5MT