4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:17 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:29 am 

I'm what you would call a noob I guess.. I haven't made many posts, but this site has helped me for 2 years now, getting my colt in working order. Right now, my colt (89 with 4661t swap, 14b turbo and 2.5" exhaust, as of the end of last summer) is in the shed, waiting for its newly rebuilt 4g64. Before I bent some valves on the 61T, I managed to get a couple kills in...

I was on my way to St. John's (capital of Newfoundland) and I just got on the divided highway just outside of Whitbourne. This blue CRX with big ol 17 inch rims, dropped suspension, and one of those "ninja" bodykits pulls up alongside of me. It looked like it jumped right out of "The Fast and the Furious" movies! Well, anyhoo, he looks over and gives me the thumbs up and drops his into 4th. I just touch the throttle, and before I know it, the drone of his hamsters is far in the distance! Well, slowed down and let him catch up, and he wants to go again!! This time I stay with him for a bit, and when he finally thought he had me, I pull far ahead again... By the way, I was a little strapped for cash, and I had to use ABS pipe for some of my turbo piping! :oops:

The Next one wasn't really a kill, but It suprised me nonetheless.. A buddy of mine had a 95 5.0L mustang. He was sure he could out run the colt, so he took off, and I followed him, and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't pull away.. :finga:

I'm getting kind of anxious for the snow to melt now.. see what the 2.4L can do!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:27 pm 
Some call me a god

good kills! post some pics of the car

http://www.4g61t.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=18146

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:41 pm 

This is how it looked last summer. Right now, she's slumbering in the shed waiting for the snow to go!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:04 pm 
The Silent Administrator

A cat and a horse, do I have that right? (Jaguar and a Colt?) :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:07 pm 

Haha yeah! A '86 xj6 to be exact.. Gotta love the straight sixes!! Terribly slow from the start, but a beast on the highway!! Darn 3 speed auto..