4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:29 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: a fun saturday night
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:44 pm 

my night started off at bk in manassas(local car show), saw a white wrx sti w/ carbon fiber hood, front mount, and p&c racing sticker.. started in 3rd pulled over a car on him at 3/4 throttle.. , Then got on Prince william county parkway and killed a Ford Ranger for the hell of it -, A Mercury XR7 Cougar Supercharged w/ a radio antenna spoiler , and a crappy dual exhaust, turned around..went back towards manassas and got a Charger RT, Started at 80mph in 4th, pulled about 7 cars on him..let off throttle about 130mph. Fun night can't wait till this spring/summer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:03 pm 
Some call me a god

Nice runs. You BETTER watch out in those neck o' the woods. you get caught racing, and you're doing AT LEAST 14 days in lock up.......

89 2.0 Turbo Colt
13 Ducati 1199 Panigale

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:44 pm 
CSM Junkie

shoulde come up to montgomery co this summer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:49 pm 
Some call me a god

Quote:
Nice runs. You BETTER watch out in those neck o' the woods. you get caught racing, and you're doing AT LEAST 14 days in lock up.......
Our neck of the woods does suck if you get caught, but they have a pretty decent spot to get off races out in Manassas, not nearly as good as Fredericksburg though. I'll probably see you sometime up at BK demon, though I'm not bringing my ride, but I go up there every once in a while to see some decent racing if nothing is going on in the Burg.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:20 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Our neck of the woods does suck if you get caught, but they have a pretty decent spot to get off races out in Manassas, not nearly as good as Fredericksburg though. I'll probably see you sometime up at BK demon, though I'm not bringing my ride, but I go up there every once in a while to see some decent racing if nothing is going on in the Burg.
Why will you not bring yours out ? i prefur going to md/va line and racing at the hidin spot :) and also i know f-brug i have seen a few races now there know a lot of cats down there:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:37 pm 
Some call me a god

Quote:
Why will you not bring yours out ? i prefur going to md/va line and racing at the hidin spot :) and also i know f-brug i have seen a few races now there know a lot of cats down there:)
Yeah I see you postin on varacing.net more often. There really isn't a good reason for me to bring my car. I live about an hour or so away from BK, and the way people race up that way is majorly gay. Here we have marked 1/8th and 1/4mi with a flagger and spotters. Roll racing isn't much fun for me unless I'm on the interstate just messing around, I'd much rather go deadstop for some money.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:50 am 

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah I see you postin on varacing.net more often. There really isn't a good reason for me to bring my car. I live about an hour or so away from BK, and the way people race up that way is majorly gay. Here we have marked 1/8th and 1/4mi with a flagger and spotters. Roll racing isn't much fun for me unless I'm on the interstate just messing around, I'd much rather go deadstop for some money.
:) nice wish i could do that but my 1st and 2nd kill me :( no traction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:25 am 
Nice action!! Too bad you lost to solme honduh whiners :x