4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:58 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: A couple kills
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:43 pm 
abnormal

Ok well most recent-
some 1998 ford explorer looking truck comes flying up next to me and start talkin to my girlfriend and she rolls up the window and is like u should toy with them, so we make out and the light changes and i just give it half throttle i just them get a couple cars on me and I get back even with them they jump as soon as i'm even and i give it like 3/4-1/2 throttle keeping nice with them they say something to my girlfriend she says F**K OFF and I give it WOT and as do they and i fly past them pull up at the light and my lil 92 horsepower machine leaves them and gives them a nice oil soot cloud to breath.

next up I was at this local car meet that happens like once a week this kid in like an 86 honda crx si is sayin how fast his stock motor is BLAH BLAH BLAH i'm like what'd you do put an 89 integra's d16a1 or zc motor into it "no it's stock and it'll blow ur shit box away" mind u this kids car is missing pieces like the interior and such again my girlfriend is with me and she's just like why don't u race him u seem to know more about his car then he does....well his car had 170k on it and he was running from the pretty much open header no cat back so it sounded mean and well he was like every other honda kid I WAN RUN FROM A ROLL 25 mph his crx was a 5spd well we're going my girlfriend insisted she went so we're going his buddy honks 3 times he got like a foot past my bumper with his he shifted to 4th and i was gone, did it again he downshifted to second this time and i got him even quicker then got him like it was nothing then he's like whats done to ur car man...i'm just like what are u talking about my car is slow it's a stock 1.5liter plymouth colt lol...

next up
I just dropped off my girlfriend at her school and some kid was leaving in a 91 mustang with the 8 spark plug 4cyl...he thinks it's fast it's an automatic he neutrals bombs it burns out and i just leave him...i see him everywhere now and i work with my girlfriends assistant principle and he was like no more racing from leaving the school LOL....this kid keeps tryin to race me again and keeps saying WAIT TIL I HAVE NAWZ....it's been like 2 months now WHERE'S HIS NAWZ?

i think u guys will like this one
brand new off the lot honda civic it's an automatic the kid is racing me at the track he blows up the tranny I win he tried to neutral bomb it and the tranny died oh well sounded like he tried to drop it from 9k and broke all the teeth on first gear

then my dodge avenger
i sold the car for $90 and a kicker L7 the kid who bought it is saying it's so fast i was dumb to get rid of it..i'm like ok lets race....i keep even with him till about 35-40 and gain like 3 car lengths

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:14 am 
Some call me a god

So basicly they were the slowest races ever..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:15 am 
2nd Banana

Quote:

http://www.facebook.com/captaintonus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:10 am 
Some call me a god

Lol, they may have been the slowest races ever, but I read through the whole thing :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:26 am 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

It must be cool to race and still not break the speed limit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:21 pm 
CSM Junkie

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Those are sooooooooooooooooooooooo not kills. If I wanted to see races like that, I would go to the street races around here. Weak sauce.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:46 pm 
abnormal

Quote:
110mph in a 45mph speed limit is definately breaking the speed limit but that was in the race against the explorer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:01 pm 
abnormal

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Those are sooooooooooooooooooooooo not kills. If I wanted to see races like that, I would go to the street races around here. Weak sauce.
oO well, everyone around here just does the gay ass ricer fly by's anymore it's annoying I don't try to race anyone except when at the track...there's suppose to be some autocross races here soon so hopefully i have the new car done in time for that I start a new job on monday so I am going to fund my swap fully, and my girlfriend actually doesn't care that i'm dumping money into the new car. New job is working 40hours a week monday-thursday 4pm to 2am doing plastic mold injection making somewhere around $330 a week ...beats the hell outta pizza delivery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:15 pm 
abnormal

what would u wanna hear honestly from a 1.5colt like i had my fun against the nissan sentra gxe awhile back the first race done in this car was when i drove it after my brother got it (i was the first one to drive it and it was my eclipse that was traded for it just in my brothers name lol, i didn't wanna pay for tag) anyhow I just got off of work and my brother just got back from his friends house and he dropped it off for me and walked home so anyhow i'm sitting in front of my work (mcdonalds at the time) and the kid i traded the eclipse to pulls up talking shit how the eclipse is faster and crap WELL I was just like it's a 1.8 eclipse my 1.5 now has same amount of power so just stop talking he's like lets race then so we line up at the light and he's revving and revving dumps the clutch burns out and this was before my tranny was rebuilt so i neutral bombed it and chirped the tires as well from like 4500rpms (amazingly i didn't lose reverse or neutral didn't turn into first like it did a month later) well we're about even and we get to about 60 and i begin to creep past him then i have a misfire and i let off and get back on it and go from 55-70 and he's right next to me anyhow we're going and going i'm just ahead of him it seemed like forever but the colts speedometer was at 115 and creeping further and at that point the speedometer just stopped working and then the colt just kinda over revved just before 120 (probly tranny i dunno it just seemed weird) and i let off (the eclipse had then overheated and then had a blown headgasket so when we got back to his house it was all over heating the next day it was dumping oil from around the tranny area (rear main seal)

was that better?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:17 pm 

Can you guys do better with a 4g15 colt? Lay off him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:24 pm 
abnormal

ehh I could post some kills from when i had my 91 eclipse gst (viva la pop up headlights)..or the 84 porsche 944 w. an 88 turbo motor in it....BUT those aren't appropriate for this forum

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:52 pm 

Stock92colt wrote:
what would u wanna hear honestly from a 1.5colt like i had my fun against the nissan sentra gxe awhile back the first race done in this car was when i drove it after my brother got it (i was the first one to drive it and it was my eclipse that was traded for it just in my brothers name lol, i didn't wanna pay for tag) anyhow I just got off of work and my brother just got back from his friends house and he dropped it off for me and walked home so anyhow i'm sitting in front of my work (mcdonalds at the time) and the kid i traded the eclipse to pulls up talking shit how the eclipse is faster and crap WELL I was just like it's a 1.8 eclipse my 1.5 now has same amount of power so just stop talking he's like lets race then so we line up at the light and he's revving and revving dumps the clutch burns out and this was before my tranny was rebuilt so i neutral bombed it and chirped the tires as well from like 4500rpms (amazingly i didn't lose reverse or neutral didn't turn into first like it did a month later) well we're about even and we get to about 60 and i begin to creep past him then i have a misfire and i let off and get back on it and go from 55-70 and he's right next to me anyhow we're going and going i'm just ahead of him it seemed like forever but the colts speedometer was at 115 and creeping further and at that point the speedometer just stopped working and then the colt just kinda over revved just before 120 (probly tranny i dunno it just seemed weird) and i let off (the eclipse had then overheated and then had a blown headgasket so when we got back to his house it was all over heating the next day it was dumping oil from around the tranny area (rear main seal)

was that better?

WOW! You must be out of breath, that is one long sentence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:07 am 
2nd Banana

Quote:
110mph in a 45mph speed limit is definately breaking the speed limit but that was in the race against the explorer
:cheer:

http://www.facebook.com/captaintonus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:49 am 
Some call me a god

Quote:
Quote:

Image I couldnt get my old 1.5 colt to do 105. down hill. and when i tried to top it out.. It took like 10 min.

Oh and how long did this race last? how far did it go?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:15 am 
abnormal

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Image I couldnt get my old 1.5 colt to do 105. down hill. and when i tried to top it out.. It took like 10 min.

Oh and how long did this race last? how far did it go?
it was on I75 and it lasted like 5min of toying w. each other...it was probly about 8 miles they started when my girlfriend and i were on 54...and how many miles were on ur 1.5? anymods done? my tranny isn't stock, i've got a bigger final gear or something and a custom shift kit from atex transmissions here in New port richey (i'm not too sure tho i never trie rebuilding a tranny don't have any want to learn about transmissions)