4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:46 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:03 am 

hx35 colt.... vs 06 ninja 636R, so okay I was out tunning my car. just doing some dalling on my dsm link. trying tp get my gm signal right. stopped at the local ampm to get some gas. and this ninja to do the same. so I figured pretty cool bike to myself. exactly like the one my cousin just bought just a diffrent color.I had raced my cousin in my awd gsx.(preswap) same moods as colt same engine and everything only diff is 1000cc inj vs 680 previously. so I pulled out after I got my gas. gave it a little tap of the gas pedal in first. got a little further down the street. gave it somemore gas. don't know if he heard it. made another turn on to another street to do some pulls. here comes the same bike flying by me when I was coming back. I made a u-turn to follow him. we both make a right. I tried to gun it he gunned it left me like I was standing still. so he stops at the next stop sign. I asked him to let me get in to forth gear then we can go from there. he agreed..... then starts back about a car and a half. I reach out the right hand window to let him know when to go. told him to go I punched it spinned half way throught forth. he pulled to my front fender. the end of forth I had already put him back. where he started. went to fifth gear gave it a little gas then shut down.I saw sparks and smoke coming out of the front of the car.it was only the poor, poor, poor stock brakes that can bearly stop the car. solid disks were glowing red and smoking. pulled to the side of the road. talk to the guy. wasn't realy talking alot. guess he was kind of suprised. :axe: :lol: bear with me I know it was a long one first time posting a kill story. know I NEED UPGRADED BRAKES AND SUSPENSION AN TO GET THE BOOST BACK UP TO WHERE MY GSX WAS..... ALWAYS SOMETHING TO WORK ON NEVER FINISHED IS IT...........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:40 am 

nice work

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:47 am 
2nd Banana

I see you live in Hemet. I'm down in Escondido if you ever feel like kickin it with some of the SD DSM'rs. We have a couple decently fast cars and a VERY nicely-swapped AWD Colt. :D Sounds like your Colt is a serious beast if you're taking out a bike like that!

http://www.facebook.com/captaintonus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:37 pm 

I be down to kick it some time in the future but right now I don't have tags so I can't drive it to far . and my exhaust is way loud. I need suspension, definiatly going to get motor mount insert. once in fourth the car pulls like mad crazy. had some more races. got my ass kicked by an evo. from a stop. raced a twin turbo 350z from a role. from a 60 mph role spunn like crazy. had to feather the throtle in third. beat him by about one and a half cars. never made it to fourth. I probably would have put blocks on him. this is quit diffrent from my gold gsx. we used to have alot of people from san diego come down here. a guy I think his name was james he had a golf with a vr6 swap and a gang of nitrous. but for right now I hate my car. I don't know what the hell I am going to do when I get it back to the same boost and horses my gsx was running.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:11 pm 
2nd Banana

Quote:
I be down to kick it some time in the future but right now I don't have tags so I can't drive it to far . and my exhaust is way loud. I need suspension, definiatly going to get motor mount insert. once in fourth the car pulls like mad crazy. had some more races. got my ass kicked by an evo. from a stop. raced a twin turbo 350z from a role. from a 60 mph role spunn like crazy. had to feather the throtle in third. beat him by about one and a half cars. never made it to fourth. I probably would have put blocks on him. this is quit diffrent from my gold gsx. we used to have alot of people from san diego come down here. a guy I think his name was james he had a golf with a vr6 swap and a gang of nitrous. but for right now I hate my car. I don't know what the hell I am going to do when I get it back to the same boost and horses my gsx was running.
I think there are a few people down here in SD that would like to see that Colt in action, myself included. I might be interested in doing a few freeway pulls against you as well. :wink:

http://www.facebook.com/captaintonus