4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:35 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: 89 gt w/ swap kills
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:37 pm 

so i finally got the gt i bought from geoff running right and my gf and i took it out to see what it can do. we were driving downtown and a brand new mazda rx8 came flyin up beside us. we turn onto the next road and get next to a stop light. i rev a lil and he laughs. light turns green and he puched it spinning the tires and i just crept on the gas. by the time i hit second i was already a nose ahead of him, at the end of second i had at least four lenghts on him. i slow down and a brand new jeep cherokee srt-8 pulls up next to me with two really good looking girls in it so naturally i had to show them what i had. suprisingly the jeep kept up better than the rx8. but the final test was on the next road i turned onto in the form of a modded evo mr. we went from a 30mph roll and he pulled about a car on me and then we stayed even. so what im trying to say is that i am pretty impressed with the car so far!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:14 pm 
Some call me a god

Good stuff! Glad to see you got her up and running.

89 2.0 Turbo Colt
13 Ducati 1199 Panigale

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:53 am 
CSM Junkie

Rotary Torque FTL! Nice work man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:27 am 

It would take me 6 months to score three races like that around here. All we have are mustangs and civics with the 2 foot spoilers. :P

Good runs man!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:57 pm 

thanks, i also had a run against my buddy in his 02 trans am w/ z06 head, intake manifold, clutch, and a lightened flywheel. we did a 30mph roll and i pulled about a car before traffic got in the way

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:15 am 
CSM Junkie

What mods do you have?

1997 Nissan 240sx
1970 Datsun 240z

Post subject: Re: 89 gt w/ swap kills
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:04 pm 
2nd Banana

Quote:
so i finally got the gt i bought from geoff running right and my gf and i took it out to see what it can do. we were driving downtown and a brand new mazda rx8 came flyin up beside us. we turn onto the next road and get next to a stop light. i rev a lil and he laughs. light turns green and he puched it spinning the tires and i just crept on the gas. by the time i hit second i was already a nose ahead of him, at the end of second i had at least four lenghts on him. i slow down and a brand new jeep cherokee srt-8 pulls up next to me with two really good looking girls in it so naturally i had to show them what i had. suprisingly the jeep kept up better than the rx8. but the final test was on the next road i turned onto in the form of a modded evo mr. we went from a 30mph roll and he pulled about a car on me and then we stayed even. so what im trying to say is that i am pretty impressed with the car so far!!!
Are you the guy who's in the 1320 videos?

http://www.facebook.com/captaintonus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:01 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Are you the guy who's in the 1320 videos?
not that im aware of.

and as far as the mods, i have a t04e, custom turbo manifold, hks ext wg, huge fmic, short route piping, 255 pump, fpr, stock injectors :evil: , greddy type rs, and a my little pony sticker :D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:21 am 
Some call me a god

46 Trim Garret T04E [Equivalent to a 20G]
8)

89 2.0 Turbo Colt
13 Ducati 1199 Panigale

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:54 am 
Some call me a god

Are you the guy who's in the 1320 videos?[/quote]

I have been trying to figure out who that is.....

P.s. good kill now get some injectors...

Davis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:35 pm 

im not goin to get new injectors till this winter. i plan on trowing a rebuilt motor in this winter so i am goin to upgrade a lot of things then. and after that i will have some real kills. we have some serious cars here so i will have some fun :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:46 am 

today on my way to pick up my gf, i saw a black second gen tsi (not sure if it was an all-wheeler or not) a couple of cars ahead of me. i pull up next to him and rev a little. driver and pass both laugh at me and keep driving. for the next couple of miles he keeps sounding his bov right by my window. from what i could tell it had a ssqv, exhaust, rims, and a bunch of gauges. we get to another busy street and he turns right, i see there is not much traffic and so i follow him. i get next to him and he wont mess around at all. disappointed, i put my blinker on to go onto the interstate. he then quickly signaled to do the same. right after he turned onto the on ramp he looked in his mirror and floored it. i put it into second and chase him down. at the top of the ramp i had to let off cuz i had already caught up to him. i jump into the far lane and continue to pull hard. next thing i know i could barely see him anymore :twisted: . i look down and my speedo says 145. normally i am not affraid of this rate of speed, but the fact that im running drag radials and it was raining kinda scared me. i then tried to get next to them to talk but they would not look over and got off the interstate real quick. i guess some people are just poor sports! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:39 pm 
Some call me a god

Yes... i'm the man!!!

Injectors/ ARP's /a GOOD TUNE, and 160+ will be with in your grasp!

That's what I was going for when I bought it.

89 2.0 Turbo Colt
13 Ducati 1199 Panigale

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:01 pm 

just thought i would let you all know i got a set of 680's for a good price so i will be installing them soon. and on a side note i took a c6 vette down on the interstate on my way to work. beat him by about a car. the driver was really cool and very interested in my car and setup!!!! who knows maybe he will sell the vette and get a real powerhouse!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:24 am 
Restricted Newbie

Quote:
who knows maybe he will sell the vette and get a real powerhouse!!!!
He could buy a dozen built CSMs that would beat his stock c6 for what he paid for it!!!

Nice kills all over!!! :drinkers: