4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:51 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: 92 colt 1.5 vs 91 sentra
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:35 am 
abnormal

OK so here's how this came about I was bs'n with some friends a while back in march, and this kid comes up in his riced out sentra asked to race my honduh said he can beat it I'm like it's not a honda and you'll probly win, he's like $75 says I win. Well we set up a day, cuz this kid has a curfew he was like 17. i'm 19. anyhow the day was comin and I was gonna race this kid at the track for starters I told him best 2 out of 3. He said he's never raced on a track before so then I said ok 3 out of 5 well...the day comes I get stuck at work because someone wrecked there car, so I had to deliver pizza till 10pm I call the kid in a nice fashion and say hey i'm stuck at work he starts talkin crap so I hang up so 3 days later he comes up to me dude you owe me money you bitched out. So I look at him i'm like what? I'm like i'll race u on SR 54 right now you win i'll give you $150, I win i get $75 He's like show the money then he can't show his he has his friend show up so we race on the road, his friend was recording but they won't give me a copy of the tape,lol his lil nissan got raped by my 1.5. this was before I did the 1.8liter item swap on it. So i'm at the track lastnite I see the kid there, I race him and destroy him worse now :-D no video this time tho that I know of they wouldn't let me set up my cam in the car because they call it a distraction at the track w/e. But yea then today I get my 2 Colt magazine ad's in the mail the base model colt all they compare it too period is the stupid sentra and say how much better it is then the sentra HAHAHA :evil: crappy lil sentra got raped out the ass :ANAL:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:54 am 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

you beat a sentra in a stock colt???? i have a se-r sentra and it is way faster then my old 91 colt 5 speed. what's done to your colt???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:27 pm 
Restricted Newbie

Yeah, I hate those kind of guys...They're the ones who give us real import guys a bad name. Here in DE it seems like everyone has that attitude...It used to be bad for me when i had my civic (milano red w/ factory spoiler) ever car with a fart can wanted to race me...most of the time i just laughed and gave them the thumbs down and pulled away. anyway nice kill...i remember when my colt had the 1.5. its still the best car i ever owned. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:43 pm 
abnormal

ok to clarify it was a crappy like gxe or whatever it's called not an SE-r...gxe has 110hp where as se-r has 140...an se-r would destroy me...this one was a 4dr not 2dr....but soon i wouldn't doubt my 1.5 colt crushing an se-r after project 61t swap is done cuz then i move to project 1.5t w/ an 11b non-intercooled

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:48 pm 

Quote:
ok to clarify it was a crappy like gxe or whatever it's called not an SE-r...gxe has 110hp where as se-r has 140...an se-r would destroy me...this one was a 4dr not 2dr....but soon i wouldn't doubt my 1.5 colt crushing an se-r after project 61t swap is done cuz then i move to project 1.5t w/ an 11b non-intercooled
when you are done with your swap, i'll like to race you in my sr20det sentra. btw i forgot to tell you good kill, i also hate cocky mf's like that. there is a guy up here thinks his sentra is the baddest around. :rolleyes:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:30 am 
abnormal

what mods are done to the sr20det...type of intercooler,size turbo etc. i'll bring my friend eric and blake (well if blake doesn't sell his by then) they has sr20det 240's 93 and 91, one's an auto one's 5spd both have a slightly modded setup eric's is the auto and it pushes around 320 to the wheels he says i'll probly beat him easily once my swap done on account of the weight of the car and what mods'll be done. i have another kill too

" " =him talking ( ) = me talking
this kid on the forum tampa racing goes by the name 86quelude like he knows what a quelude is anyhow he has an 86 prelude si. and he does ricer fly by's to everyone and says he beats everything well there musta been something wrong with his car haha cuz he confronted me in the walmart parking lot and well it went like this "hey pizza boy wanna re-match" i say (who me? what are you talkin anout) "dude i smoked u u don't remember racing me" (no when did this happen? was i delivering pizza at the time?????) "yea u were" (oh then i wasn't racing, so what does ur car have done) "enough" (oh so CAI and muffler?) "no it has motorwork" oh ya like what "well, umm what does urs have done" (mine doesn't have much of anything done 1.8 throttle body which is recently cracked dunno how but i need a new one, 1.8 eclipse maf,210cc injectors,1.8 eclipse ecu ported exhaust mani) "oh i'd destroy u" (ok let's go) I BEAT THIS KID 3 TIMES HE SAID SOMETHING WENT WRONG....no he just has a slow car. then he's like u must have more done then that............................................fruit and banana ricer kid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:43 pm 
Restricted Newbie

some ppl just dont know when to quit...nice re-kill on that one. Im sorry but i would have prob. pimp slapped him when he said "motorwork"...lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:20 pm 
abnormal

i know right, oh and i saw the kid with the sentra this morning he says it's gettin turbo charged and 4lbs of boost...i'm like dude how does a turbo go on an N/A car..."well you bolt it up" i'm like u don't have to tap ur oil pan or anything? "no are you stupid?" no but apparently you are have fun with that ya retard......then the kid with the prelude sent me a message on tampa racing....hey i'm gonna be runnin nawz soon wanna race again...i'm just like sure when i have my motor swap done....ooh well then we need to wait for my h22 head....i'm like just the head? so u have the dizzy? it's wired up and u have the h22 ecu and vtec solenoid....."nah man u don't need that stick to ur mitsubishi" oh ok have fun with that head swap is more then just a head swap buddy but i tried to warn u.....I don't care if he's running a "hybrid" H badged crappy car his motor has almost 190k on it soo oh well when he blows his motor i'll just laugh then if he does this head swap i'll laugh some more as my lightly modified 1.6t blows by him :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:26 pm 

lol, you have some fine "rivals"... :D

Nice kill! (or should i say, kills) :)