4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:25 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: killed a scion
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:59 am 

so im drivin to a friends house a couple of nights ago in my T-bird and this scion XB is next to me. i have 2 friends in the car, about 250 each.
and the scion decides he wants to downshift on me, so i stomp the gas (automatic) and my car drops to 2nd, i blow past him ( i have really loud exhaust) and i get about 6 cars between us and i hit my hazards lol.

then i click my car from drive down to 2nd, let it slow me down with the engine, which is a beautiful sound, and i see his headlights flicker from him downshifting and stompin the gas again, so as soon as his box gets to my car i stomp it again, roast him again, and once again with the hazards lol..

this kid just doesnt learn because then we get a light and i have the chance to launch on his ass, and i can launch my T-Bird real well.
so i bring the rpms to around 1800RPM and the light goes green.
my foot goes to the floor as the other one releases the brakes.
he stays at about my back bumper until my car snatches 2nd (shift kit) and then i start to pull away, third comes in at about 80 mph and im still pullin, i hit about 110 and then i gotta slow her down to make my turn.

moral of the story, dont race refrigerators on wheels.

i know its not a CSM kill, but im a former owner, and figured it was worthy. besides the t-bird forum doenst condone street racing lol.

Silver 94 Ford Thunderbird LX 4.6 V-8
removed intake silencer, K&N, 3:27's, open exhaust, custom intake. wating for a new trans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:39 pm 

Your such an idiot to throw on your hazard when it was not even a race on your first two so call kills. Your just being an ass not to let this guy go pass you. As for the last one I give you credit for beating the guy. It is people like you who makes street racing stupid. Honestly to me you are one of the those Fast and Furious clowns. Next time race a car that is worthy and quit wasting your gas. Its like me wasting my time on little turbo charge civics. By the way if you are pissed its ok because run into people like you all the time when I drive my little tracker but once I drive my talon you don't even look twice. Next time you really get a kill post it up and quite wasting peoples time with stupid stories.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:15 pm 
1595 cc's of fury

:ninja:

SOLD to the fastest shifting hermaphrodite in CO

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:34 pm 
Some call me a god

Quote:
Your such an idiot to throw on your hazard when it was not even a race on your first two so call kills. Your just being an ass not to let this guy go pass you. As for the last one I give you credit for beating the guy. It is people like you who makes street racing stupid. Honestly to me you are one of the those Fast and Furious clowns. Next time race a car that is worthy and quit wasting your gas. Its like me wasting my time on little turbo charge civics. By the way if you are pissed its ok because run into people like you all the time when I drive my little tracker but once I drive my talon you don't even look twice. Next time you really get a kill post it up and quite wasting peoples time with stupid stories.
Chill big balla.

94 Talon TSi AWD Auto - Sold
90 Laser RS FWD 4G63T - Hit and totalled

Summer - 2000 Pontiac Fireturkey Trans Am LS1 A4
Winter - 2006 Honda CRV K24 5MT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:38 pm 
CSM Expert

yeah, i'd say we got more than a few words for that xb... he prolly just wanted to say "yeah, and the other day i killed this mitsubishi supra" lmao!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:09 am 
CSM Expert

Wasn't that a Nissan 3000GT Type R? This happens when playing too much Initial D. :rolleyes:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:58 am 
abnormal

watching or playin the game? the game for computer is bad ass, someone broke my copy tho when i lent it out and i haven't felt like buying another one from ebay yet....but ya dude stop being an ass clown and ur t-bird which is probly a v8 4.6 or v6 3.8 vs scion xb giant non-aerodynamic box not even a kill totally different class that's like me sayin how my old lincoln burned up the 1.5l colt that i have now back when the first kid who my brother traded his lil piece of shit 1.8 eclipse to, for it.....that lincoln stomped it, or like when in my lincoln town car v8 mildly modded, performance cams,head work,dual flow master exhaust etc. stock 210 this car pushin near 300 stomping a mud hole in the ass of a mazda 6....which it did.........wanna hear a descent story?

i'm driving leaving mcdonalds 3 friends in the car 2 are tripping on 2c-b and anyhow i make a u-turn and then this mazda 6 cuts me off and then i ride his ass get next to him he revs his engine i roll down the window and say wanna go buddy if u wanna cut me off like that u must wanna....so he gets on it and shifts hard and trys to leave me i barely step on the gas and i start toying with him slowly pullin on him and he's tryin and tryin well it doesn't work i'd fly up and lean back i mean it was me being an ass but this ass asked for it, so then we're at a light he has like maybe 4ft on e he's in a 5spd mazda 6 and i'm in a lincoln towncar haha so then i hit the gas again but this time with a fury and i leave him dead and get up the light and wait for him to pull up and he turns into the gas station and my friends are just like holy shit tinker what are you doing man so I get over into the turning lane go through the gas station and rav my quiet lil 4.6l super loud and he just looks over like he's mad or something so I power brake it smoke the parking lot up and leave

so which story is better??? i like mine cuz mine is a true kill unlike mr.tbird

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:46 am 
Nobody Important

These are all stories anyway

Nobody is breaking any laws

Nothing to see here... move along move along...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:33 pm 
abnormal

no it was just a movie i made for my senior project for school HAHA....seriously i have a few videos i made like that HAHA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:43 am 
Some call me a god

Quote:
so which story is better??? i like mine cuz mine is a true kill unlike mr.tbird
You're a moron. The Scion xB made Super Street mag's top 10 cars to modify. Do you think it made that because nobody buys them? Those boxes are cheap and reliable, there are people all over the US who want to rod them up and down town. Anybody says that this spanking of a xB is stupid one more time, I'll stab them in the jaw.

94 Talon TSi AWD Auto - Sold
90 Laser RS FWD 4G63T - Hit and totalled

Summer - 2000 Pontiac Fireturkey Trans Am LS1 A4
Winter - 2006 Honda CRV K24 5MT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:27 am 
The Silent Administrator

.... with a giant rubber nipple. *edit for the sake of the children*