4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:20 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 1:09 am 
CSM Junkie

It was a brisk but unseasonably warm winter's day. I knew there was no snow comming for a few days, and the previous rain had wiped the ground clean of any snow that was once ever so present. My Mirage had been sitting for about 2 month's so i figured an oil change was in order. Having done that, i top off all the other fluids and take it around the block. Everything seems in order, time to go rape something. I call up my horribly unmotivated friend and tell him we are going to the Pike (local cruise spot, mainly full of assholes in horrible shitty cars, pretty much sucks).
So we hang out a bit then decide to do some driving. The first time we head out, we come up to a red MK4 Golf, my friend tells me that our other friend ran it. Pretty much just a K04 kit, about 300whp. Fine. I blow off at him, he looks over, i smile and wave. We come up to a yellow light and moves into the other lane, and i prepare for battle.
The light turns green and we both creep off the line (cops dont appreciate people launching on public roads). We get to about 5mph and we hit it. He jumps to my front bumper and i start spinning. I grab 2nd and i spin a little and hook, now its over. Top of 2nd i am even, grab 3rd, i pull a couple cars on him and shut it down. Mirage 1, Pike 0.
We hang out at another place, no one special, we move out. We get to the end of the pike and go to turn around. In the distance i spot some tail lights in the U turn lane. It's and Eclipse, i said to my friend. Wait, no, it looks diffrent. It turns and i see the headlights......... it's an black MK4 TT Supra, lowered, stock wheels and a huge exhaust. I hit a red light arrggghhh. As soon as the light turns green we tear off and try and catch but at the same time, trying not to get pulled of speeding. After a couple min we catch it. The person driving looks like hes in his early 20's. We get to a traffic light near a Taco Bell where everyone hangs out. He stops in the middle of the intersection. Great. I stop too. We let the cars in front of us pull some distance from us. We start rolling and he punches it, damn it im not spooled. So he pulls a couple cars on me and i hit boost. Every gear i pull him in. Finaly at the top of 4th i pass him. and shut it down because we caught up to the cars in front. So i drive slow and he passes me. He then goes down a side street. Mirage 2, Pike 0.
This concludes my night out and further proves that my Mirage is teh hawtness out here. CSM Powah 4 lyfe!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:55 pm 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

Nice kills both! I can't wait for the nice weather :)

Tom

'03 Trailblazer - Ours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:25 pm 

you raced right by my dad's house....I hope it wasn't too late and you woke him up, he's an old man you know. Anyway, nice kills. Isn't that whole hanging out at Taco Bell thing kind of annoying? Why does everyone hang out there? It didn't even exist like 3 years ago. By the way, my dad lives in between that Peterson's Hotel and that car dealership right by Pep Boys, kinda back in the woods there. I was there this last summer and I was talking to someone else on here from CT..can't remember who...unless it was you. I was gonna meet up with someone but I never got time. See you later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:36 pm 
CSM Junkie

Quote:
you raced right by my dad's house....I hope it wasn't too late and you woke him up, he's an old man you know. Anyway, nice kills. Isn't that whole hanging out at Taco Bell thing kind of annoying? Why does everyone hang out there? It didn't even exist like 3 years ago. By the way, my dad lives in between that Peterson's Hotel and that car dealership right by Pep Boys, kinda back in the woods there. I was there this last summer and I was talking to someone else on here from CT..can't remember who...unless it was you. I was gonna meet up with someone but I never got time. See you later.
Oh yeah, Taco Bell sucks. But i knwo alot of people around there so i swing through to say hi and stuff. I mainly just drive around looking for people, or sit in wendys parking lot, thats where all the quick cars chill.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:12 pm 

Quote:
I blow off at him, he looks over, i smile and wave.
in any other context this would be quite funny \:D/

p&p tb, testpipe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:57 pm 
Some call me a god

Quote:
It was a brisk but unseasonably warm winter's day. I knew there was no snow comming for a few days, and the previous rain had wiped the ground clean of any snow that was once ever so present
This line sounds like something from "The Great Gatsby"! Hahah, sorry, I just had to point that out.
Quote:
We come up to a yellow light and moves into the other lane, and i prepare for battle.
This line is just awesome, haha.

Great kills!

94 Talon TSi AWD Auto - Sold
90 Laser RS FWD 4G63T - Hit and totalled

Summer - 2000 Pontiac Fireturkey Trans Am LS1 A4
Winter - 2006 Honda CRV K24 5MT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:11 pm 
CSM Junkie

Quote:
Great kills!

Thank you.

I aparently made quite of an impression out there on friday. Everyone is talking about my car now. I am prob gonna go out again this weekend, so i should have more stories.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:42 pm 
Some call me a god

Quote:
Quote:
Great kills!

Thank you.

I aparently made quite of an impression out there on friday.

No .... what you did was put your car on the map! It's on everyones radar and everyone will be gunning for you! You know what you have to do... :twisted:

89 2.0 Turbo Colt
13 Ducati 1199 Panigale

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:04 am 
Some call me a god

2.4 stroker with a GT42 and a AWD setup!!!!!

94 Talon TSi AWD Auto - Sold
90 Laser RS FWD 4G63T - Hit and totalled

Summer - 2000 Pontiac Fireturkey Trans Am LS1 A4
Winter - 2006 Honda CRV K24 5MT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:39 pm 
CSM Junkie

Quote:
No .... what you did was put your car on the map! It's on everyones radar and everyone will be gunning for you! You know what you have to do... :twisted:
I love how a month ago everyone was laughing at my car and now everyone is all :o This is the reason i built my car, to be diffrent and destroy everyone for super cheap and make peoiple feel bad about their cars. Sorry, im an asshole. :butthead: But everyone i race i am nice too, unless you become cocky, then i just wont talk to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:49 pm 
Banned for being a dick

taco bell is the ricer hang out across the us....just a little fyi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:02 pm 
CSM Junkie

Quote:
taco bell is the ricer hang out across the us....just a little fyi
Yeah thanks for that. If you don't have a relevent reply, don't.

Oh, and don't post in my threads. kthxbye.