4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:26 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:56 pm 
CSM Expert

:-? do we have a mod out there that wants to delete all this gibberish and possibly retitle the post to something like: "Best race of my life, now and forever!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:42 pm 
CSM Junkie

Reading this thread makes me happy I won't have access to a computer for the next week and a half. Do you really think someone that drives a 04 lamborgini want's to commit suicide if someone can keep up to 130 mph ? He may be thinking, dam why does this always happen when I am driving my slow car. Greg

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:59 pm 

All the jelous haters can kiss my ass. Yeah i didnt BEAT HIM, or KILL him, ill change the stupid topic if you want to get me on a technicality, seriously get a life. All the people that enjoyed reading about a damn good race with one of OUR cars, thank you!

97 Jeep Wrangler

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:23 am 
Restricted Newbie

might not technically be kill in everyones eyes but for me, :o :prayer:

NO CAR :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:51 pm 
abnormal

who cares? he kept up with a lambo nice job good work tune the bitch and kill him then post...we don't condone street racing here at 4g61t.org sooo u can say u killed "jorge brush" and it wouldn't matter...again nice job but dude he woulda left u at 150+ and people don't just buy lambo's cuz they're fast it's mainly about style and class and taste. I'm surprised he wanted to race but he didn't wanna beat on it thus why
Quote:
I drop to 4th, hammer it and stay glued to his freaking door until 130mph when he let off!
nice story but I for one call BS :twocents:
Quote:
So its the 4th of july
there are always state troopers, cops and everything all over the highways lookin for drunk drivers and state troopers in florida atleast will call in helicopters and ur not beating an apachee lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:48 pm 

Quote:
who cares? he kept up with a lambo nice job good work tune the bitch and kill him then post...we don't condone street racing here at 4g61t.org sooo u can say u killed "jorge brush" and it wouldn't matter...again nice job but dude he woulda left u at 150+ and people don't just buy lambo's cuz they're fast it's mainly about style and class and taste. I'm surprised he wanted to race but he didn't wanna beat on it thus why
Quote:
I drop to 4th, hammer it and stay glued to his freaking door until 130mph when he let off!
nice story but I for one call BS :twocents:
Quote:
So its the 4th of july
there are always state troopers, cops and everything all over the highways lookin for drunk drivers and state troopers in florida atleast will call in helicopters and ur not beating an apachee lol

Why bring up a long dead thread. Just let it die. Noone wants to bring up these arguments again.

Hunting for a Miata

Past:

92 200E 1.5L Hatch
92 TSi AWD 6/4
89 Colt GT Turbo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:12 pm 
Some call me a god

Plus your grammar is terrible and I can barely understand the points you try and make.

94 Talon TSi AWD Auto - Sold
90 Laser RS FWD 4G63T - Hit and totalled

Summer - 2000 Pontiac Fireturkey Trans Am LS1 A4
Winter - 2006 Honda CRV K24 5MT

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2