4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:08 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:29 pm 
Some call me a god

thank's jeff sorry did not mean to cause drama. Look it's what happened you don't like it or don't believe it that's your deal. Hey newbie high pos tsiwish i had a wrx you can say all you want it's not going to hurt my feelings. Hey and anytime you want to be out launched by a colt come see me i'd be happy too.... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:03 pm 

Quote:
thank's jeff sorry did not mean to cause drama. Look it's what happened you don't like it or don't believe it that's your deal. Hey newbie high pos tsiwish i had a wrx you can say all you want it's not going to hurt my feelings. Hey and anytime you want to be out launched by a colt come see me i'd be happy too.... :lol:
lol.. WRX are garbage.. i wouldn't be cought dead in one.. too bad you're not local to embarass.. you're no better than the honda fools

to everyone else.. i'm trying, i really am, to not cause trouble, but this guy just brings it on himself by being a retard

89 Colt 1.5l - MPG Mobile

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:29 pm 
Some call me a god

This thread is going no where. Let me help everyone try to understand.

The reason I posted is because the story is just completely wrong. Hemi-colt, do you know the exact specifications that 350Z was running while at the dyno, such as race gas, amount of boost, modifications? And do you know if his setup while you raced him was the same as when he was at the dyno? The reason I ask is because here's my logic behind the whole thing. Your colt runs 14 flat in the 1/4mi. His 350Z with 400hp and say 3500lbs is gonna run around 12.6s in the 1/4. Your car CANNOT win based on numbers, its just the way it is. You can win if he can't drive, or you can drive great and/or he misses gears, or he's running completely different mods than when he dynoed. Whatever the case may be, when you started this thread, you stated that you beat a 400hp 350Z and that was it. I assumed the 350z driver was alive while racing so that is why I said what I did, but obviously he passed out after the launch. But you have to think that when you post something like this people are gonna have a tough time believeing you if they know anything about drag racing because based on what you said in the first post, if I was in the Z, I would blow the doors off your colt. The main reason you received negative feedback is because you basically posted that your car is faster than a 400hp 350Z, which is completely not the case. So next time, I won't jump the gun so fast, and maybe you'll reword your kill stories. By the way, good kill.

JayBo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:36 pm 
CSM Expert

I call BS on all of ya's. (Except Jeff - he was right on the mark the first time he locked this thread).

Be happy that you were all retarded enough to have your conversation shutdown by the mods (twice!).

SUBJECT LOCKED!

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2