4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:04 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: B.S. Motorsports
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 10:40 am 

Well Forum Folks,
Today is the first race of the year for us and the little colt, just hoping i can keep her in one peice tonight. These guys are a bunch of crasies on the track (demo derby style). So to all that have checked B.S. Motorsports out, thanks and c ya after the race.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 1:12 pm 
Good luck!

Post subject: Re: B.S. Motorsports
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 5:22 pm 
CSM Junkie

Quote:
Well Forum Folks,
Today is the first race of the year for us and the little colt, just hoping i can keep her in one peice tonight. These guys are a bunch of crasies on the track (demo derby style). So to all that have checked B.S. Motorsports out, thanks and c ya after the race.
Good luck and stay safe, I know exactly what you mean, I have gotten to like the instructional session on the road course just becuase I don't have to worry about getting hit. Have fun!!

96 Mitsu Eclipse GS-T
www.ongreenperformance.com
"Just like in the old days-More Horse Power means more crap to pick up-lol"

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 10:28 am 

Well what can I say. What a f'ing mess last night. There where about 55 of the Hornets out at the track yesterday. I started my heat on the poll, but got pushed out of the way on the start and droped to 5th, but I made the Feature Race. Now that was a mess in it's self. A 3/8mile track with 40 cars out there.... well you can figure that out. I started 13th and finished.. 11th so they say but I know I was higher than that, but what ever.. it was still fun. The little colt handled great.. I could once again out drive every one in the corners, but it still lacks straight-away speed, so I think the 1.8dohc swap will have to be soon. I got a few battle wounds from this jerk that passed me on the infeild and smashed into the driverside of my car. So on the next corner I gave him the ol..dodge colt smash and bash, and also spun his dumb@$$ out :P. Anyway great night for racing. We drove off the track and on the trailer with little work to be done, before the next race. Thanks again to all, and thanks for checking us out.

B.S. Motorsports
Tim #52

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 3:03 pm 

Hi Everyone,

Just letting you folks know that last 5-28-04, we had our 2nd race of the year. In my heat race i started 2nd and finished second by a half a car length. In the feature, i started 6th, but on the line-up to enter the track, the 4th place guy didn't show up, so I got moved to 4th. It was a 15 lap event, with 55 (4banger) cars on the track..umm in the rain. After getting hit many times and hitting a few people myself, and hanging it sideways threw the corners, I finished 2nd out of 55 cars in the rain. :P

still need more power, but even in the rain with no wipers.. my mits powered colt owns in the corners.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 3:11 pm 
That's awesome man! I enjoy these stories, so keep them coming!

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 4:03 pm 
BANNED FOR FRAUD

Tiiiiiight! Keep it up.

Post subject: sweeat
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 12:33 am 

Yeh, that is soooo sweet!!! We need some action pics posted!!!!

Chris

Post subject: Blah
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 1:46 am 

haha, i will have to talk to the track photo guy, my parnets and crew, don't want to take pics, cause they are always losing me on the track. Which I can understand, because there is so many of us out there at 1 time.

Post subject: Update
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:14 am 

Ok, folks today 6-12-04, was another round of racing for me. In my heat race i came in 2nd place again :( ( Lost by a 1/4 of the car). The track management, thought is was a good idea to change the program from now on, due to the amount of cars, so now we have 2 feature races. The "B" Feature is for the "gimp" or slower cars that race, they take 7th place and lower for the "B". The "A" feature is for the top 6 places in the heat races, so I got place in the feature with the best cars/drivers that race in this class. I started 6th in the "A" feature and after getting tosed around like a rag-doll for 15laps I made it back to the top ten. So todays results: heat race=2nd, "A" feature=9th. And for the guys that wanted to see the pics, I have to talk to the track photo guy, cause he got some of me from the infeild, and also my Dad got some from the stands, so tomorrow, sunday I should have some posted. ONCE AGAIN I NEED MORE POWER. Berserko,I need to chat with you on msn mes. plz some time this week..i will be on tomorrow morning and in the afternoon this week.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:17 pm 

Well Guys and Gals,
Today is July 1st, and the crew and I are getting ready for tomorrow nights race. We have found a 1.8dohc, but have not had time to make the drive 3hrs away to get it. So we are just gonna play with the air pressure and some 110 racing fuel :P . If things go right by the next race we will have a beast of a motor in this car. I will repost the results from tomorrows race on 07-3-04. "go fast turn left".

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:34 pm 

alrighty, sorry this is late.

So to start things out at the track, i have to regester and draw a number for my starting postion in the heat race. Once again i draw a shitty number, i got #71. This means i will be starting in the back of my heat... GREAT. So the line up gets posted and i am sencond to last in the feild. With 17 cars it isn't that bad, but there is more and more of the crx's showing up with 1.8vteks in them..fast litte cars, is all i can say. So any who, i worked my way up to 6th postions when some retards crash in front of me, so i jam on my brakes to avoid them, and i got pasted by 2 cars to finish 8th in the heat. I was very pissed about that, because I will get put in the back of the feature. After all the heats where done we got the line up for the features. And low and behold i got placed in 31st out of 36 cars. I was about to just load the car on the trail, cause of the wreck fest that it was gonna be, but my crew was think just go out, so i did. The green drops and off i go. I got to about 19th spot when a yellow came out, on the restart, i got spun out at full speed ( my crew said i had her on 2 wheels while i was spining) After getting her back under control, i was dead last....36th postion. Well at this point I was so pissed that some retard spun me for no reason, that I just started beating on my little colt. Btw don't these cars have rev limiters?? cause i hit 8k with no prob. But back to the race. After i got going again I was freaking out, i someone was in my way i moved them, if i could pass them i did. When the checker flag droped i was in th place....just 3 more F$*king laps and i would have been up front. So 8th in my heat, and 7th in my feature anfter spining back to dead last 36th postion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:41 pm 
The Silent Administrator

Dang, that's sounds like a 29 car kill story to me! Congratulations.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:59 pm 
Banned for being a dick

Elvis has left the building

Last edited by mysteryman on Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 10:53 pm 

mysteryman,

i have no clue what they are doing with the rules. it states, that u can only run x-tire size on all 4 corners, but they are letting people run different sizes on the rightside. As far as the motor goes, i should have that prob. solved shortly :P .