4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:57 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Re: My 92 colt Build
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:12 am 
Some call me a god

2g FWD turbos are like that too. Little guy turbos spool real fast. And they are so cute...

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:16 am 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

I put the boost gauge in it on lunch brake just to c where it was at 9psi all the way to redline. I can't belive how good it's pulling for only boosting that much. I guess the fact that it is lighter then a dsm helps out to but I am also needing to put a pump in it I stil have the stock colt 1.5 fuel pump and it's working just fine so far.

Tyler,

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:19 am 
Some call me a god

I once had a FWD 1g Laser with an NA engine and 14b turbo. I thought it pulled very well also. I am glad to hear that you are impressed with how your Colt is pulling. My current Colt has an NA engine with turbo cams and a 57 trim slung on it. I have yet to finish it but now I am really looking forward to it...

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:57 pm 

You should it should be a fun little ride. rember I am using dsmlink but I probley could have had just as much luck with a afc im sure.

Tyler,

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:28 pm 
Some call me a god

Get that pump out and replaced quick before your motor goes ka-blewy. I doubt it is fully able to keep up with your fuel demands in high rpms.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:58 am 

That's what I have been thinking to. I think I am going to put a walbro 255 in the tank that should be good.

Tyler,

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 11:11 pm 

Oh were do I start. I am wanting to put the colt up for sale I think. for 2g's I would like to finsh the talon. I wanna get some more mods done to it. As it is in need of a upgraded fuel system in some areas more boost maybe a biger turbo. I still have to repair it as well. I am moving into a house I really don't feel like 2 turbo 4g63's are a good idea. U guys can see my hole build here I think the car is worth 2g's. I am not for sure on this put I am pretty sure.

Tyler,

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:59 am 
Some call me a god

Be sure to list it with flattering pics in the for sale area. A lot of guys do not read build threads. Sucks that you are wanting to dump it. If I had the cash I would come get it BUT I will trade you a '91 Fox 'Stang for it. Deal? LOL

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:22 am 

If I sale it is will have
4g63 NA
13g turbo
keydiver rebuilt eprom with keydiver stage 3chip.
Evo 3 510c injs
2g maf
Evo 3 IC and piping
91 awd tranny with welded viscus coupler
ac2100 with full face clutch disc
sircco alum rad.
I am working on reinstalling the ac
have a stock talon tsi pump for it
1.5 axle in it

That's about All I can think of right now the car has a few little oil leaks nothing major. I had to work on it last weekend it had a weird idle and I checked dsm leak for the code it was throwing coalent temp sen. So I also went ahead and replace the hole thermstat houseing as I had the one off the newer 92 that had the extra hole so I put a 90 on it replace a few other little things. It also has a new slave cylinder on it now with a rebuilt master cylinder.

Tyler,

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:58 am 

I am having some problem's the other day the check motor light came on so I hooked the laptop up to it and it gave me 2 codes cam angle sensor malfuction and temp sensor. So I replaced both. Started it today and it's about the same. It run's fine some times when u start it up then other times it run's on 3 cyl. I check my spark plugs they are kinda black. I am not sure what the deal is. Any ideas would help.

Tyler,

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 9:48 pm 

Ok it’s been years since I’ve been here I’m picking up another good old colt deal an well here I am back in the fray in need of help feels like my first time again it’s been over 10 years since I built my first one . Who do I need to go to to get jumper harness made to run 91 up dsm engine harness in a 89 auto colt . I wanna keep the ac all the good stuff . Then one more great question I forgot who’s the guy I need to go to for engine mounts it won’t be manual this time I’m wanting to go fwd auto just because it’s what’s laying around in the shop. Thx I’m advance guys been years hope ya all remember me