4g61t.org

Specializing in the 3g CSM
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:50 am

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:45 pm 
Some call me a god

[quote=

Ease up on the fella will ya. He's out there having fun.
I'd say that 12.2 with a 2000lbs car is not to shabby.
So what if his tune is off...most likely for a 16g that's pretty darn good.

P.S. Davis your set-up is going to look real nice in my car sometime after May.
So please keep the boost down. You need to start thinking about paint, curtains
and towels that match the carpet.[/quote]

oh i'm sorry did i hurt your feelings I was just given steven some shit...He ran his mouth about me so i like to give him crap just some friendly smack talk he should have beet me with 100 more hp than my last set up..

P.s. ok buddy.. :wtg: Thats f'n great....

p.p.s. none the less congrates steven what happened on that pass why such alow trap did you get out of it..

Davis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:42 pm 
Some call me a god

No harm Davis. Just glad I can be a part of these cars with you guys. Which pass? The 116mph one? Uh, I spun though the top of fourth on that one. Dsmlink had the rpm's flatlined in every gear with the street tires. It sucks. I ran a 12.2@104 balls to the wall with the slicks. They were really holding me back. Wanna let me use the 23" slicks on March 25. Please? My only solution is to by a set of REAL coilovers. I just bought another car tonight and am putting a deposit on a band and diamond tomorrow. So money is tight for a little.

But the motor is coming out soon as someone needs it more than I do. I am going to start addressing the wiring harness, roll cage and start the build up of my dream engine. I don't think by april my car will be running. We just found out my friend's storker ate itself. So he really needs a motor and has no money. So he doesn't want a 2.0, but can't afford to build one. So I am going to lend him a hand.

Steven

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:48 am 
2nd Banana

Quote:
and start the build up of my dream engine.
I'd love to hear what your dream engine is.

http://www.facebook.com/captaintonus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:10 pm 
Some call me a god

Quote:
No harm Davis. Just glad I can be a part of these cars with you guys. Which pass? The 116mph one? Uh, I spun though the top of fourth on that one. Dsmlink had the rpm's flatlined in every gear with the street tires. It sucks. I ran a 12.2@104 balls to the wall with the slicks. They were really holding me back. Wanna let me use the 23" slicks on March 25. Please? My only solution is to by a set of REAL coilovers. I just bought another car tonight and am putting a deposit on a band and diamond tomorrow. So money is tight for a little.

But the motor is coming out soon as someone needs it more than I do. I am going to start addressing the wiring harness, roll cage and start the build up of my dream engine. I don't think by april my car will be running. We just found out my friend's storker ate itself. So he really needs a motor and has no money. So he doesn't want a 2.0, but can't afford to build one. So I am going to lend him a hand.

Steven
I ment 104mph run..The new slicks haven't arrived yet but i got those 22/8/15's from last year there pretty worn and i don't know how safe they are but you can come by on the 10th and see if want to use them...Also i could call paul and see if he has those drag rad. from last year and see if he would loan them out...Sux about your buddy's car man that's cool your helping him out...I hope you guys do well with tara's car maybe hit some single digits that would be sweet..Hopefully my set-up will perform well we will see soon though...

Davis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:30 pm 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

Quote:
Tune is not off. Not a 16g car either. I picked up as much as 18mph with the street tires. We have it on video smoking the tires past the 1000ft mark.

Steven
Oh my bad!! I must have been thinking about my car. Smoking at or beyond 1000ft looks good in the movies, but it makes me think of wasted effort. Have you giving any thought to using an EVC? I installed a hks evc 2 late last season. I'm having good luck with on the street so far. I saw one on the internet for $109+shipping. Just a thought, bwtfdik.

Davis,
FYI...It's a scientific fact that I don't have a heart, the scans can prove this. The doctors only found a vessel that seems to pump a black fluid substance that somehow manages to keep my brain only partially alive. So no heart, no feelings and no worries.

I know you're just a little cranky about being away from home with your car in pieces. I've been away for 16 months and I can hardly stand up anymore. I'm about to change all this soon enough, I'll see you in April with a big shit-eating grin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:51 pm 
Some call me a god

Hey crusherbait do you do drugs???You making a special trip to see me i can't wait see you soon toodles....

P.S. what up brent...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:33 pm 
Spends Too Much Time Under The Hood

Quote:
Hey crusherbait do you do drugs???You making a special trip to see me i can't wait see you soon toodles....

P.S. what up brent...
Dude, it's grandpa from Colorado.

Later sleeper man :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:42 pm 
Some call me a god

LOL you asshole :butthead: ...What's up gramp's hows it going???I thought you were a fruit and banana nut ah you had me going like scott did on sleepers...

P.s. hows the walker old man...

Davis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:17 am 
Some call me a god

Electronic boost controllers are a waste. MAYBE a two stage manual might work, but you won't find one on my car. I have run as much as 39psi so far. And electronic would just be a waste. They cannot keep up much over 25psi.

The smoke from the tires at the end of the track happened even when I peddled it. I build my car to be simple. As few parts as possible to go stupid fast. Less crap to go wrong.

Steven